What did Aya see?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

What did Aya see?

Post by EliteF22 »

Here's a question that has been bugging me for some time, what were the images that made Aya cry at the end of Ch. 48 Volume 8? They must have something to do with Souichirou and Maya, but exactly what they show is not clear.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Hmm, (Speculations)
Whats did she see?
Kissing
Making out
Groping
Full Contact
To me most likely it was just a kiss. I wouldn't like to think that Maya would be so free with her body as to land in arms of a guy that her sister had already Declared to be her future husband (Kinda of a Slut move). I think she tried to defend the kiss by saying it was a healing Technique,not sure. Plus, this is Aya who saw it. She would over react over anything, Whats is she supose to think when she find her Sister naked taking a bath. Talking about a hard work out she had with Nagi, and Nagi lying about 10 feet away from naked maya while he's asleep. Not to mention that whole "if don't marry him, I will" joke went a little bit too far. But I think that if it had been more, Aya would have done more than just a slap on the face. IMO, a Nagi x Maya pairing would kinda suck. Just my opinion
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Ch 18 volume 8 ?

could you be more specific about where in the story, not where in the series, might be able to help then
Mataza-kun
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mataza-kun »

It's when Maya retakes Reiki, Aya tells something at Maya and Soichiro says something like: "Why do you distrust your sister so much?". Aya then starts crying and runs off.

I think he was just talking of the "Declaration for Maya" Soichiro said to Bunshichi. Aya wanted Reiki to become stronger and maybe make Soichiro like her, so when her sister "stole" the katana from her, he saw that more as a "stealing Soichiro"... like she said after in the fight with Maya
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

Mataza-kun already said the other thing (if by "he" he meant "she").

Aya did not 'see' anything ongoing at the moment, the images that were "burned into the back of her eyelids" are previous moments she had glimpsed, the "kiss" and his "declaration of love".