Fight 76 Rant

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:24 pm

pv82 wrote:May I ask Why the trans are on hentaiaisha? :?
someone put them there I guess?

User avatar
pv82
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 686
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: H Town

Post by pv82 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:27 pm

FuguTabetai wrote:
pv82 wrote:May I ask Why the trans are on hentaiaisha? :?
someone put them there I guess?
Fast

arias
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:56 pm

Post by arias » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:37 pm

FuguTabetai wrote:
arias wrote:But after he was kidnapped, how could Nagi POSSIBLY be "here or even if he's not here". That's the key thing I noticed that led me to believe that it wasn't after the kidnapping. After the kidnapping, they haven't seen Nagi at all. He couldn't be there.
I don't know - I'm not saying that Masataka is completely consistant right there. It seemed to me that he was complaining about recent stuff, then also pro-rated it back. But there was no reference to a specific date - it also works nicely with the first day that Aya and Nagi met back in vol. 1. Either way, it isn't a huge point, besides the clear ... effect ... it is having on Masataka.
Right, I don't disagree. I was just thinking that if it was strictly so, then this scene could be a key point to turn about in their relationship. :p I personally want things to stay the same, and not have the triangle love affair strengthened.. :| oh well.

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:16 pm

Post by EliteF22 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:50 pm

You know I don't really see a love triangle. Souichirou's made his feelings for Maya clear and Aya knows it. The connection I see between Aya and Souichirou is because of their powers. I like the Aya-Masataka possibility. I also like the Maya-Souichirou possibility. The connection between Maya and Shin is mostly because of Shin's power. Maya made the mistake of staying by Shin's side. If Aya is mirroring what happened to Maya then I think the correct choice would be for her to give up on Souichirou and get with Masataka.

arias
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:56 pm

Post by arias » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:26 pm

Can I know where Souichiiro made his feelings for Maya clear?

User avatar
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:41 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by kujoe » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:28 pm

EliteF22 wrote:The connection between Maya and Shin is mostly because of Shin's power. Maya made the mistake of staying by Shin's side. If Aya is mirroring what happened to Maya then I think the correct choice would be for her to give up on Souichirou and get with Masataka.
Maya and Shin's connection is mostly due to Shin's power? You mean to tell me if they actually had a happy and wonderful childhood with no one bothering them, they'd still end up in the same way?

I disagree. It isn't as simple as that.

As for Aya mirroring Maya--when you put it that way, I'm actually more reminded of Mana. You're right. It's not really a clear-cut love triangle. It's more of a web if you ask me.
arias wrote:Can I know where Souichiiro made his feelings for Maya clear?
Here you go: Vol.4, pp. 130-131.

It's not final yet however. We're not even sure if Maya will reciprocate Souichirou's feelings, infatuation or whatever.

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:16 pm

Post by EliteF22 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:10 am

End up the same way? What the hell? What I meant was that the reason they were so close is because of Shin's Dragon Eye he was locked away and Maya was the one who kept him from completely losing it, thus his unusual relationship with her. If he didn't have the Dragon's Eye he wouldn't have been locked up and they might have had a more normal brother-sister relationship.

User avatar
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:41 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by kujoe » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:22 am

EliteF22 wrote:End up the same way? What the hell?...
I meant it as in how their complex sibling relationship was like in the past.

Now that you put it that way, I think I understand what you're saying. However, the reason(s) as to why he was locked away can also play into this scenario--as well as the nature of their family and what they had to go through.

I would at least like to think that their free will is also a significant factor in this, no matter how small it may be.
Last edited by kujoe on Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

arias
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:56 pm

Post by arias » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:31 am

kujoe wrote:
arias wrote:Can I know where Souichiiro made his feelings for Maya clear?
Here you go: Vol.4, pp. 130-131.

It's not final yet however. We're not even sure if Maya will reciprocate Souichirou's feelings, infatuation or whatever.
God you're right. I should have read the manga more carefully. Crap. O_O. Now that changes things quite certainly for me.. :) Also, since Aya's Dragon Eyes can see the future, wouldn't she be able to know what was going to happen, including future developments between her and Masataka? Or Nagi? Gyaa.

I don't think there'll be development between Maya-Nagi. Maya's still clearly in love with Mitsuomi.

Could it be that Nagi will end up alone? :D

Man. Gyaaaaa.

Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:07 pm
Location: NY

Post by Rev » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:55 am

hey I was looking at chapter 76 again and I felt that it was a repeat of an older chapter or close to it. I was searching and came across Vol.5, chapter 28 pp. 47-49. It's like the same crap on chapter 76 only differents is aya not butt naked.
The funny thing is how everytime she alone with masakata her dragon eyes takes control over her. who knows maybe somewhere deep down inside her she wants masakata to do ecchi things with her.
The only thing I liked about chap 76 was when masakata was holding aya and than he goes something inside myself is just getting fiercer and fiercer, hopefully that would lead to him wanting to beat the shit out of nagi again like in vol 1.

arias
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:56 pm

Post by arias » Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:05 am

Right. I also noticed that Masataka MUST have seen her naked body then since she was wearing clothes when she woke up, rather than the towel she wrapped around herself while she was falling asleep. Yeah, so my point isn't that strong after all. And also, Rev's point could be true, since Aya had that turned on face.. :D.. But still, it's manga. And it's Oh Great. Oh well.

But reviewing the book quickly, it seems like the Masataka-Aya development has more potential than Nagi-Aya.. There's so little development between Aya-Nagi, that I think that Nagi might really end up alone :P Gyaa. Oh well.

User avatar
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:41 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by kujoe » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:55 am

Rev wrote:The funny thing is how everytime she alone with masakata her dragon eyes takes control over her. who knows maybe somewhere deep down inside her she wants masakata to do ecchi things with her.
What kind of person would she turn out to be if that were true? :wink: The only other instance I know of wherein the Dragon's Eye has totally taken over her is when she fought Tagami in the bowling alley. Was there another such instance? The rest are pretty much the usual clairvoyant trances of hers, or the occasional lapses when she looks into the past.
arias wrote:Right. I also noticed that Masataka MUST have seen her naked body then since she was wearing clothes when she woke up, rather than the towel she wrapped around herself while she was falling asleep.
It's a strange practice but at least Maya isn't so swayed by mere tradition. When Maya asks Aya if she was really serious about wanting to marry Nagi, Aya basically answers, "fate." (Vol.1, p. 46) And what an ambiguous answer indeed--but at least she tries to be more mature about it during her rooftop fight with Maya later on. (Vol.8, pp. 121-125) In my opinion, such a related chain of events wouldn't look good on her character if another instance of total nakedness was all it took for her to completely change her mind. (And besides, how many times has Aya shown some skin in the manga?)

Perhaps the recent developments in the story would give Aya what her character really needed since day one: more character development. Anyhow, we could be looking at the beginnings of some potential drama here and I would definitely welcome it if it's going to be executed well.
Last edited by kujoe on Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
pv82
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 686
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: H Town

Post by pv82 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:23 am

The whole Masataka Jealous over Nagi Angle is really Lame. And it makes Masataka look really weak. He should get over her, he has no chance in hell :roll: . I would hate to think this would lead to a fight over Aya or that Masataka turns into some crazed demon (like Shin) over Aya. There are bigger things at stake here that worry about a petty love rubix cube. Stop the love crap, bring on the fights. This tournament is taking forever to start, and it seems like its going to be weeks away still.

User avatar
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:41 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by kujoe » Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:31 am

pv82 wrote:This tournament is taking forever to start, and it seems like its going to be weeks away still.
Isn't it supposed to be a week away according to Ch76? I didn't even notice that it was already so close! :lol:

User avatar
pv82
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 686
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: H Town

Post by pv82 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:41 am

WHoops, you are right next week (In Manga Timeline). Its still seems like its taking forever. If maya doesn't come back its going to be a 3 Vs 5, The Jukenbu's chances of winning are looking real slim.

User avatar
moyism
Senpai
Senpai
Posts: 440
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:47 am
Location: NJ
Contact:

Post by moyism » Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:49 am

well, the Jukenbu will probably have no issues getting into the finals even if it's just Masataka, Aya, Asshat, and the alien-dude. But if they're going against the Enforcement Group w/o Bob, Nagi, and Maya... :shock:

User avatar
pv82
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 686
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: H Town

Post by pv82 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:58 am

moyism wrote:well, the Jukenbu will probably have no issues getting into the finals even if it's just Masataka, Aya, Asshat, and the alien-dude. But if they're going against the Enforcement Group w/o Bob, Nagi, and Maya... :shock:
I think in Fight 76 it said that these guys wouldn't come back without Maya. So it might only be Masataka, Aya, Bob. Madoka seems to be out of the question since she doesn't go to the same school.

arias
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:56 pm

Post by arias » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:29 pm

You guys realise that the book is SO slow, three months haven't even been covered in 12 books, right? :D

Sz
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:21 pm

Post by Sz » Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:38 pm

This is my first post here, but I thought I should offer some input...

Can someone tell me what Masataka meant when he said that Nagi couldn't even protect Aya?
Masataka is an illogical male specimen. Masataka is in heat and therefore blames Souichirou for the sorry state of his object of desires. He is downplaying Souichirou so as to raise his stocks in her eyes. It is known.
I'm not so sure. If he's refering to Souichirou's fight against Mataza (when Nagi lost control and couldn't protect Aya ... from himself), then it makes sense... and is just Masataka showing how much he cares about her safety.

Now, if he wasn't told/doesn't know about Souichirou's loss of control (and subsequent near-homicide), then yeah... it makes no sense. But Masataka, while a bit of a doofus at times, is a decently smart, nice guy. So I wouldn't expect him to act <i>completely</i> illogical, even about Aya. ;P

I was thinking that the reason Aya's Dragon Eye was activated twice and the fact that she said she was going to go to where Souichirou was has to do with what Souichirou's mother said about how his mother's power called for more power eight years ago. The power in Souichirou is building so it could be similar with him, his power calling for more power.
I think you hit the nail on the head. Possible future battle (Souichirou VS Aya for the Dragon's Eye), though it appears less likely ... now that Souichirou at least <i>appears</i> to have his free will.
-Sz

arias
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:56 pm

Post by arias » Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:41 pm

Sz wrote:This is my first post here, but I thought I should offer some input...

Can someone tell me what Masataka meant when he said that Nagi couldn't even protect Aya?
Masataka is an illogical male specimen. Masataka is in heat and therefore blames Souichirou for the sorry state of his object of desires. He is downplaying Souichirou so as to raise his stocks in her eyes. It is known.
I'm not so sure. If he's refering to Souichirou's fight against Mataza (when Nagi lost control and couldn't protect Aya ... from himself), then it makes sense... and is just Masataka showing how much he cares about her safety.

Now, if he wasn't told/doesn't know about Souichirou's loss of control (and subsequent near-homicide), then yeah... it makes no sense. But Masataka, while a bit of a doofus at times, is a decently smart, nice guy. So I wouldn't expect him to act <i>completely</i> illogical, even about Aya. ;P
I don't know, I never considered general plot the strong point of Tenjou Tenge. What stands out for me are the characters, their relatinoships/dynamics, as well as the fights of course. The minor plot arcs (like Shin/Mitsuomi/Maya past arc) are fantastic as well. Other than that, it's all a mesh that I hope can facilitate more character interaction and lovely goodness.

Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:07 pm
Location: NY

Post by Rev » Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:59 pm

well in vol 11 page 76, Kurei is filling them in what happen after the grand battle and what happened in the hospital. even though it doesn't show him sayin nagi went crazy. I guess they figure out what happen so whatever.

I think masakata should hold off with tihis love thing until they fight the Enforcement Group and also I would hope to see a fight with masakata and his brother. that fight would be the great, I rather see mitsuomi get beat up by his little bro instead of nagi killing him with a dragon punch.

User avatar
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:41 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by kujoe » Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:20 pm

I would really like to see Mitsuomi and Masataka fight--probably because I think Masataka might learn a thing or two from Mitsuomi and vice-versa. Whatever.

If Nagi does take on Mitsuomi, so be it--but it would be definitely more interesting for him to face Souhaku or even Kagiroi.

User avatar
pv82
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 686
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: H Town

Post by pv82 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:18 pm

kujoe wrote:I would really like to see Mitsuomi and Masataka fight--probably because I think Masataka might learn a thing or two from Mitsuomi and vice-versa. Whatever.

If Nagi does take on Mitsuomi, so be it--but it would be definitely more interesting for him to face Souhaku or even Kagiroi.
Now those are fights I'd like to see :) . The whole Nagi V.S. Masataka thing is played out :roll: . Lets get some news match ups. What's the use of having so many characters if your just going to have the same people face each other. Hopefully by Fight 80 we will see the tournament start.

User avatar
I <3 Chun Li
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:44 pm

Post by I <3 Chun Li » Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:55 pm

I'd like to see Nagi and Sagamask have a rematch, it wouldnt be that intressting, but it would be a kool treat.

I also want to see the return of Madoka, the possibly cant just kick her out of the rest of the story right?

pure
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:09 pm
Location: wes fal

Post by pure » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:10 pm

it would be the fulfillment of a dream to see nagi end up by himself. sex in the rain type of fulfillment. nagi and bob are said to be the main characters...to see one suffer from the often overlooked consequence of seeking strength would be a beautiful ending to this tragedy.

nagi is going to be strong. bob is going to be strong. after all they've went through, i can't see them disliking each other, not even out of jealousy. that makes a decisive fight between them out of the question.

i also believe nagi to be quite loyal. without an irresistable reason, i can't see him truly going at the enforcement group. this is what makes the coming chapters so attractive to me. why is he becoming strong now? i, myself, would seek strength by any means to reach my goals but nagi has never expressed a true goal. i would have lots of pity for his character if he was made to see strength has an ends and not a means.

User avatar
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:41 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by kujoe » Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:45 am

pure wrote:why is he becoming strong now? i, myself, would seek strength by any means to reach my goals but nagi has never expressed a true goal.
I don't think he's decided on any goals yet, if by goals you mean an end wherein he can gain something. However, Nagi's desire for strength was already within him before entering Toudou Gakuen. Generally, his reasons are just simple--in order to protect his mother and to rise up from the past of his family. Perhaps for him, strength is both a means and an end to itself. Things have certainly changed in the present though, so who knows?

dumbo63
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:18 pm

Post by dumbo63 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:06 pm

What happened to the other characters like Asshat and the short guy that looks like an alien.

User avatar
pv82
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 686
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: H Town

Post by pv82 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:59 pm

dumbo63 wrote:What happened to the other characters like Asshat and the short guy that looks like an alien.
They both said they wouldn't come back until Maya came back.

Ruroni
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:43 am

Post by Ruroni » Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:38 am

Masataka doesnt deserve Aya. I dont think there is a woman who has her mind straight that would want him. But that's just me, he just hasnt reached a man state yet. When he does, he should look elsewhere anyway. I just dont see Aya giving up on Nagi after all that drama.

I'm more interested in seeing whats going to happen between Bob and Mitsuomi. And how's thats gonna affect Bob's relationship with the others. Its like some underlying thing thats gonna come up and surprise everyone or something, because it seems no one is paying attention to it.

Oh yeah, fan service = mmm good.
love triangle = gonna get squashed sooner or later.

Although, i remember from the bowling scene(watching the anime), that Mitsuomi could see why Maya fell in love with Nagi for a bit, also how Maya did make it a point to bring it up. She is impressed with him. And how Nagi wants her and all...I can see how someone earlier in this thread could say Nagi and Maya could hook up in some form or fashion.

Bleh, such complicatedness.

jacko
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:01 am

Post by jacko » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:56 pm

I like Masataka, but I don't think he should with Aya.

Not because I don't he deserves Aya... Aya doesn't deserve him!!!

however, if Masataka feels so strongly about her, let it be, but I think there are better "fish" in the sea....

What I REALLY want to see is Aya vs. Sochirou match....

solidis1
Doushi
Doushi
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:02 pm

Post by solidis1 » Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:00 am

That match would suck. It would mostly be Aya trying to talk to Nagi to get him to stop fighting her. Lot's of tears (mostly Aya) and a crappy end to the fight with something like her wanting to "be his strength."

User avatar
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun May 30, 2004 5:36 am
Location: canada

Post by TW_J » Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:53 am

kujoe wrote:
EliteF22 wrote:The connection between Maya and Shin is mostly because of Shin's power. Maya made the mistake of staying by Shin's side. If Aya is mirroring what happened to Maya then I think the correct choice would be for her to give up on Souichirou and get with Masataka.
Maya and Shin's connection is mostly due to Shin's power? You mean to tell me if they actually had a happy and wonderful childhood with no one bothering them, they'd still end up in the same way?

I disagree. It isn't as simple as that.

As for Aya mirroring Maya--when you put it that way, I'm actually more reminded of Mana. You're right. It's not really a clear-cut love triangle. It's more of a web if you ask me.
arias wrote:Can I know where Souichiiro made his feelings for Maya clear?
Here you go: Vol.4, pp. 130-131.

It's not final yet however. We're not even sure if Maya will reciprocate Souichirou's feelings, infatuation or whatever.
wait a sec i dont even recall maya even knowing souichirou's feelings towards her since the pplz who knows bout those feelings are bob and aya

User avatar
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:41 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by kujoe » Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:48 am

Check out the Maya vs. Aya rooftop fight. (Vol.8, around p. 120) She probably has a vague notion of it--all the more making it doubtful that Souichirou and Maya will hook up... Souichirou was rather content fighting for her then. I'm not so sure if he still feels the same way at the moment though.

User avatar
Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:43 pm

Post by Spawn » Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:15 am

Spoil chapter 109

Maya : "Oh .... Takayanagi-kun looks like Mitsuomi 2 years ago ...."

Masataka : "hum ... Really ... ?"

Maya : yes .... oh, Taka.... Masataka, I love You"

Masataka : "Boss ... no.... Maya, I love you too ! Aya can go with her Soichiro-sama ! Come with me in my bed Maya .... I want a "Mayataka !"


End of my dream .....

User avatar
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:41 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by kujoe » Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:08 am

solidis1 wrote:That match would suck. It would mostly be Aya trying to talk to Nagi to get him to stop fighting her. Lot's of tears (mostly Aya) and a crappy end to the fight with something like her wanting to "be his strength."
...Not if she went violently nuts with her Dragon's Eye. The last time that happened was with her fight with Tagami, but seriously--another episode of that is just waiting to happen again. You never know...

User avatar
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:15 pm
Location: Cracow, Poland
Contact:

Post by Dembol » Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:43 pm

kujoe wrote:...Not if she went violently nuts with her Dragon's Eye. The last time that happened was with her fight with Tagami, but seriously--another episode of that is just waiting to happen again. You never know...
I agree with that one, but it could be even more interesting fight if both of them went berserk with their dragon powers. I doubt that Nagi'll miraculously learn to control his power in just a week that's left before the tournament (but then again it's a manga....everything could happen) so if there was a Nagi vs Aya fight they could just both go crazy.

jacko
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:01 am

Post by jacko » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:52 am

Now THAT I want to see!

Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:38 pm

Post by Rooster » Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:32 am

That match would suck. It would mostly be Aya trying to talk to Nagi to get him to stop fighting her. Lot's of tears (mostly Aya) and a crappy end to the fight with something like her wanting to "be his strength."
If they are going to fight, it is because Souichirou wants it and I doubt he's listening then.
...Not if she went violently nuts with her Dragon's Eye. The last time that happened was with her fight with Tagami, but seriously--another episode of that is just waiting to happen again. You never know...
Yes, but with Souichirou? The object of her puppydog love? It takes a lot for her to get even moderately violent with him, and even then she'd only do so much. But for her to go berserk against Souichirou? Well, I can see it if Souichirou pulls a Mataza on Maya and sets fire to Takayanagi but I'm not holding my breath for it.

User avatar
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:41 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by kujoe » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:03 am

Rooster wrote:Yes, but with Souichirou? ...
Yes. That factor does make a difference, doesn't it? Personally, I see it as a possibility--albeit a very small one. It just seemed like an interesting scenario to play around with.

Masataka's Beeyatch
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:23 pm

Post by Masataka's Beeyatch » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:49 pm

Is there going to be a chapter anytime soon?

User avatar
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun May 30, 2004 5:36 am
Location: canada

Post by TW_J » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:19 am

ya man any idea when is fight 77 going to come out??

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:54 am

I don't know when the next chapter is even going to appear in Ultra Jump.

User avatar
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:11 pm
Location: Tallinn, Estonia

Post by MrProphet » Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:17 pm

Well, chapter 76 was already from volume 13, so this month they are only releasing full volume 12. BTW, anyone seen the cover for it? When do they usually release it, anyway?

Masataka's Beeyatch
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:23 pm

Post by Masataka's Beeyatch » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:50 pm

I saw an AD in the last UJ saying something about TT

User avatar
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun May 30, 2004 5:36 am
Location: canada

Post by TW_J » Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:37 pm

Masataka's Beeyatch wrote:I saw an AD in the last UJ saying something about TT
any clue on what it sed??

Masataka's Beeyatch
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:23 pm

Post by Masataka's Beeyatch » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:58 am

All I could make out was DVD. Might be referring to Round Zero.

Post Reply