MANGA

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

lifessucks2000
Yuurei
Yuurei

MANGA

Post by lifessucks2000 »

Where can i find a site dat have all tenjou tenge manga with direct dl and translateed!
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

seriously man... look through some of the other threads before posting your own topic. There are about 5+ of these already.

To answer your question, you won't find any site that has all of TT current released translated and for direct d/l. If you REALLY want TT that bad (and live in the US) and can't wait for the DC release, you got to do some searching around the net. You'll be surprise how just a little work can go a long way.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Dam, isn't this about the 4th or 5th time this topic has been started. It's getting pretty old, so please stop asking before Moyism starts handing out Cyber Pimp Smacks :lol: .
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Come on, pv82 and moyism must have started out just like this guy so cut him some slack. You always say to "check the threads" but for what? Most of the ones I looked around in say the same thing with you same two people providing no help for anyone. No disrespect to you though.

Lifesucks, I'll at least try to help instead of delivering "Cyber Pimp Slaps".
Check if this site works for you:

http://www.baka-ost.net/forums/index.php?code=manga
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Perhaps a sticky should be made to remind people--saying that no translated scans can be found here, just text translations, etc. There's no harm in that.
Last edited by kujoe on Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

solidis1, yea I know where you're coming from but since the manga is now licensed (at least in the US), it's annoying when folks basically go "hey where can I d/l all this for free." I mean if the guy isn't from the USA and from some other coutnry where TT isn't licensed then my bad, but it seems like most folks who ask for translated tt just want the stuff for free.

Dunno... guess it just rubs me the wrong way how it was worded.

Random threads that will answer questions like these:
http://mangatranslation.com/cgi-bin/php ... .php?t=617
http://mangatranslation.com/cgi-bin/php ... .php?t=593
http://mangatranslation.com/cgi-bin/php ... .php?t=608
http://mangatranslation.com/cgi-bin/php ... .php?t=605
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Hey, solidis1, I understand where they are coming from. I was noob too, and one of my first post was asking for ikkitousen manga, but I asked after I had gone through every other avenue to find it.

Google
The Hawks
Mirkx (which was know as something else back then)
Downloadanime.org
BT Hongfire
E Donkey
Manganews.net
Supernova.org

I am annoyed by the question because you can go to almost any place that posts diffrent Manga Torrents (EX: mirkx) and find all of the TT work done by Fugu.

Lifesucks2000, if you live in a country where you can only get TT through the internet, Then I am sorry for what I said. But if you live in a place where you can get the manga (Like US) Then I don't see why

A) You wait until DC does TT

B) Buy the manga (in any languauge) and be content with the scripts

C) Atleast try searching harder on the net. I said it before, if you can't find TT online, you are not looking hard enough, this isn't really the place to ask for it.

Even guys on the EG Forum are getting sick and tired of hearing this question. Try asking them, you'll get the same response your getting here.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I've put an announcement about just this very topic up there.

Also, I've seen a few comments about "unless the manga isn't licensed in your country" that lend the impression that it is ok to download in that case. That is still copyright infringement. It is more ethically acceptable though - of course, none of that matters to me because I live in America, and I am not catering to anyone other than myself.

Life's tough sometimes!
Shoryuken24
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Shoryuken24 »

Woo hoo.... I love this manga. My friend got me into this just like 2 days ago and I have already read all of the manga on TenTen that he got. But first of all, I would like to thank fugu for sharing this wonderful manga. Now I'm going to read all the interesting topics in this forum! =) and then ask some questions later.
Shoryuken24
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Shoryuken24 »

I was just wondering....do TenTen chapters come out just once a month?
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

As far as I know the answer is sometimes, see

Tenjo Tenge comes out in a Monthly publication know as Ultra Jump. Ultra Jump Chapters makes it out in Japan around the 19th of each month, but not every Issue has a Tenge Tenjo Fight. Ultra Jump seems to have 20+ manga series, but It only prints about 18 Chapters of diffrent titles a Month. So every month or so some titles take turns and switch off. In the last 7 Ultra Jump I have bought, I have never seen a "double Chapter" of Tenjo Tenge or a Ultrajump come out twice a month.

I haven't been following Tenjo Tenge as faithfully as other members of this forum have, they may know if it is.

As far as I know though, don't expect one out each month. There might not be one out next month :?:
Last edited by pv82 on Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoryuken24
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Shoryuken24 »

Oh man.....that's too bad....thx for the info though =)