Where can I download Tenjo Tenge Manga?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Where can I download Tenjo Tenge Manga?

Post by FuguTabetai »

I don't know. Not here though. Tenjo Tenge is licensed in America by DC comics, so I have removed my scans from the site. If you check the downloads area of the Tenjo Tenge site though, you can get my text translations, so any of you that have imported the manga from Japan can use them to read it.
Minh Minh
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Minh Minh »

I'm new member. Where can I download this anime / manga? Plz show me ^_^ Thank u :oops:
明 明 è¾¾ 木æ￾¿ 耳
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Minh Minh wrote:I'm new member. Where can I download this anime / manga? Plz show me ^_^ Thank u :oops:
Did you read the announcement?

Tenjo Tenge has been licensed in the US, and I have removed my scans.

You can get text translations to help you read your Japanese manga that you purchase or obtain in other ways from the "downloads" section of http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/
hhv94
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by hhv94 »

Since I do not belive CMX has done a proper job you can PM me and I will give yah a few links. Narutomania.com's general anime section also has a few links on their TT manga thread.
Starakin
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Starakin »

CMX quality was debated long ago in term of market, audience, etc.., and everyone knew there was a possiblitly of such thing. Yet this topic is still pinned up in respect to US license. Got the hint my friend?

You can complain directly to CMX customer feedback, or purchase japanese edition and use the text translation (quoted from Fugu's earlier post). Either way let's show some respect toward the owner of the forum and the rule here :)
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Please do not post direct links to sites that offer Tenjo Tenge for download. If people really want to obtain Tenjo Tenge from the web, they can do their own legwork and searching.

I would love to be able to recommend that people just buy the CMX release, but I really don't like how they've handled the editing, so I won't do that. But I don't want this forum to become a clearinghouse for information on where to download Tenjo Tenge.
iidesu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by iidesu »

well actually, I kinda wanna know the same.
iidesu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by iidesu »

Tenjo Tenge ended now,no new chapters