Question about chapter 11.

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Id
Yuurei
Yuurei

Question about chapter 11.

Post by Id »

On pg 131( Fight 68 ), the alien looking guy reads that Nagi is "F"s trumb card. What exactly does this mean?
..eh?
Masataka's Beeyatch
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Masataka's Beeyatch »

he's the hero of the series

trump card indicates that he may be the deciding factor in the jyuukenbu winning the tournament against the enforcement group

maya refered to him like that too. maybe she didn't think she had a high chance of winning with just her, aya and masataka
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

No he isn't :p

All of this will be revealed to us in time :D
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

On pg 131( Fight 68 ), the alien looking guy reads that Nagi is "F"s trumb card. What exactly does this mean?
Exactly what he says, he is their trump card, wild card, the joker, whatever you want to call it. In short, it's possible he's F's new powerhouse.
Masataka's Beeyatch
Tamashii
Tamashii

Banorac wrote:No he isn't :p

All of this will be revealed to us in time :D
Yes he is

even oh! great has called him the hero
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

Yes he is

even oh! great has called him the hero
Strange... I guess my theory of Masataka fans having a Borg-like collective is smashed.
Masataka's Beeyatch
Tamashii
Tamashii

masataka is da man

he should be the hero fo this series

but im realistic about it :cry: , and truth be told, he's not the hero of this series

he does do really cool things and he may be true warrior but how can he compete with multi dragons gates or superman strength
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Masataka's Beeyatch wrote:masataka is da man

he should be the hero fo this series

but im realistic about it :cry: , and truth be told, he's not the hero of this series

he does do really cool things and he may be true warrior but how can he compete with multi dragons gates or superman strength
Masataka *is* the real hero, Nagi is just a puppet that's in the way of his spotlight :twisted:
hitori
Bushi
Bushi

Post by hitori »

In a surprise ending, Chiaki emerges to be the true heroin who unifies the school, brings lasting world peace, and saves the Environment :D .
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

hitori wrote:In a surprise ending, Chiaki emerges to be the true heroin who unifies the school, brings lasting world peace, and saves the Environment :D .
No, wasn't that the ending of the Live Action Movie ? :D
hitori
Bushi
Bushi

Post by hitori »

Banorac wrote:No, wasn't that the ending of the Live Action Movie ? :D
Wait, are you talking about the Original version or the Mel Gibson remake? :shock:
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Nagi is the so-called "trump card", and it should be obvious by now why. You just don't see anyone pulling off a Dragon Fist out of nowhere, right? Maya is willing to train him for some reason, while Souhaku has the gall to simply snatch him from his mother. Even Mitsuomi wanted Nagi out for many reasons, and one of those is the inevitable mess that he'd rather not face again. (red feathers, repeating history, etc.)
Rooster wrote:Strange... I guess my theory of Masataka fans having a Borg-like collective is smashed.
Sorry, but I just found that damn funny for some reason. So out of the blue..! :lol: :lol:
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

hitori wrote:
Banorac wrote:No, wasn't that the ending of the Live Action Movie ? :D
Wait, are you talking about the Original version or the Mel Gibson remake? :shock:
The Original, ther Mel Gibson Remake had the ending where he, portraying Aya and Silvester Stallone ( why'd they ever cast him ?! ) as Bob 'moon' the hell out of Mitsuomi, causing his death ...

But Masataka still IS the hero :P

He's the narrator and I'm sure he'll get a bigger and better role somewhere along the way ... Or at least I hope so :P