Picture of Tenjho Tenge 12 with the Figurine !!

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

zip
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zip »

still havent recived my order and TC isnt really answering on my emails -__-;
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

I had to cancel my order, the costs were just really piling up on me, it was just too much for a figure :cry: :roll:

Anyhoo, I'm hoping those figures posted in another thread *will* come out here :)
Shion
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Shion »

Well think u can still get the Aya figurine on ebay.But it is going to be $$$....hummm guess for Maya lovers...we have to wait for people on ebay to sell her off...and its gonna be a long wait.... :cry:
kupo 9
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by kupo 9 »

Shion wrote:Well think u can still get the Aya figurine on ebay.But it is going to be $$$....hummm guess for Maya lovers...we have to wait for people on ebay to sell her off...and its gonna be a long wait.... :cry:
It's on ebay right now... :D
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Shion wrote:Well think u can still get the Aya figurine on ebay.But it is going to be $$$....hummm guess for Maya lovers...we have to wait for people on ebay to sell her off...and its gonna be a long wait.... :cry:
Also animegamers still has it (if their site is up to date), and for Maya you can also get her off yahoo Japan auctions (like I did) even with the extra charges for going through an auction service its cheaper thean the $150+ you'll pay on ebay.
Applecore
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Applecore »

Hello, any people here see chinese version of Tenten 12? They have different front cover on. Very nice and they have poster of Takaynagi with "Fuck Bush" jacket. Anyone have picture of this? Sorry if my english is not very good.
Dominant Star
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dominant Star »

Also... anyone got scan of illustration inside TenTen12... the one i got was only a compilation of the chapters i've download... so there were no illustrations... which we will only get when we bought the manga... seriously... if the manga's here... i'd willing to buy it... just because of the illustartions...

So... anyone willing to scan those????
Signature - Do i need one???