thanks + fight 77

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

What do you guys think Maya will do if she does in fact manage to save Mitsuomi. Do you think she will tell him she still has feelings for him. The dialogue mentioned something about the past being behind them and the infinte possibilites of the future.
:evil: Lamest outcome for me is that he lives, they profess thier love, what afterwards (relationship, marriage, etc...)

I doubt that though, he's too far into his own beliefs to change. All of a sudden because he lived he's going to stop being the Ruler of the Takayanagi clan and Enforcement Tyrant, nope. I doubt even Maya can change him, or that she's willing to settle to his ways. Plus, I think she is in love with the old Mistoumi, not the new one. This is going to sound cruel but in a way, I think he is meant to die, this story would be really wierd without it, IMO.
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

hmm i still get that feeling souichirou will be the one to take out mitsoumi before mitsoumi dies afterall he is still alive you tend to wonder what exactly did souhaku did to souichirou to let him live
kagezuchi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by kagezuchi »

this chapter was pretty nice. it gives us the exact reason as to why maya conserves her power. it showed some nice insight into the past. it also has maya running around in a tiny tank top and super short short shorts. :)
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

the 19th is coming up, anyone heard anything about Fight 78????
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Shueisha still has information only for September issue.

I am guessing that next week they'll update the site for the October issue... Maybe.