Wchich character you hate/dislike??

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Which character do you hate/like the least?

Nagi Souichirou
39%
Makihara Bob
9%
Natsume Aya
9%
Takayanagi Masataka
4%
Sugano Kagesada (Asshat)
No votes
Kurei Shinichirou
4%
Takayanagi Mitsuomi
9%
Tawara Bunshichi
No votes
Tagami Shirou
No votes
Sagara Kouji
No votes
Isuzu Emi
No votes
Ryuzaki Tsutomu
13%
Kagurazaka
No votes
Ishiyumi Tessen
No votes
Kagiroi
No votes
Tsumuji Mataza
4%
Kabuto Katsumi
4%
Natsume Shin
No votes
Fu' Chien
No votes
Nagi Makiko
No votes
Kago Souhaku Jyouun
4%
Enmi Enma
No votes
Kuzunoha Mana
No votes
Konoike Chiaki
No votes

Total votes: 23

Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Wchich character you hate/dislike??

Post by Dembol »

We already know which characters do people like, but I was wondering wchich are disliked/hated by TJTG fans.

EDIT: Can somebody (moderator/administrator) correct the poll??
Or close it down/delete it...so I can make one without errors (those damn 2x Ayas:/ I guess I should stop drinking....)
Last edited by Dembol on Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zangetsu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zangetsu »

I wanted to vote Maya (I don't hate her, but I don't like her either), but you put Aya's name twice...that's cold. Is she really that bad? :lol: J/K I know one's Maya. But I can't vote till I know wich one.

p.s. Please don't lynch me for not loving Maya. :(
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Well, I don't in particular hate any character. They are nice in their own way.

I honestly can't choose, since noone really argavates me too much, not even Aya or Nagi. Aya is redeemed by her cuteness and Nagi is.. well... he has an interesting story going for him now.

I guess I could vote for Mataza, on the account of his weirdness, but honestly, I don't really feel one way or another about him.

There are a couple useless characters, like Tagami or Ryuuzaki or Enma, but still, hate? They had their roles and that's that.

So, no hate or even dislike here. Some characters are not as exciting as others, but there is noone that REALLY annoys me (I know that Nagi and Aya will not win popularity contests, but that's excpected).
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

I feel the same way. It's quite hard to simply feel hatred for a particular character in a story I like. I suppose the closest to a hated character would be Ryuuzaki, (In the real world, Bob would've killed him in his hospital bed by now...) but even he isn't that irritating enough to warrant some fanboyish anti-Ryuuzaki crusade.
jacko
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jacko »

I don't hate anyone, but I find Past Maya and Sochirou to be annoying.

Past Maya forced Shin to do some horrible things to his own group at the time, Katana. I found it that she was short sighted when she KNEW he could (and maybe would) go nuts.

I find Sochorou to be just plain annoying. It makes me wonder if he's even thinking about what he's doing. He's also very shortsighted.

To add to it, Present Mitsuomi and his father to be both jerks. His father is a jerk for manipulating Shin, and Mitsuomi for becoming a ruthless dictator.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Wchich character you hate/dislike??

Post by FuguTabetai »

Dembol wrote: EDIT: Can somebody (moderator/administrator) correct the poll??
I will try to fix that tomorrow sometime. I'll have to go into the phpbb database, but removing a poll entry isn't tough.
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

My choice is Soichiro Nagi, because he's by far the worst "main" character I've ever seen... he's even more annoying than Ash from Pok
Korasoff-sama
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Korasoff-sama »

I've always found Kurei to be a waste of ink.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Mitsoumi, That guy just rubs me the wrong way. After the introduction of the "F" and Kago, there was no more need for him or his enforcement group, IMO.
Tiza
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Tiza »

Mitsuomi Takayanagi.

His existance screwed the good life of some characters (Mana, Shin, Isuzu, Takayanagi Father, Masataka, esp. Maya to name a few), in the past and in the present. It is not his fault that it started because it has been planned and he retaliated.

In the end I couldn't hate him, but still one of the least character I like next to Fu'chien.
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Re: Wchich character you hate/dislike??

Post by Dembol »

FuguTabetai wrote:
Dembol wrote: EDIT: Can somebody (moderator/administrator) correct the poll??
I will try to fix that tomorrow sometime. I'll have to go into the phpbb database, but removing a poll entry isn't tough.
THX

There are two characters I don't like. They are Nagi and Mitsuomi. Nagi's character is getting on my nerve most of the time (well, in a couple next chapters we may see some development in this area. At least I hope we do.). He's just not the type of character I like ....and doesn't like hot girls (come on....what would you do if sb like Aya was chasing after you.... :roll: :twisted: ).
As for Mitsuomi...I just don't like him...I don't know how to explain this , but I just don't like him.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Kabuto. He's been pretty useless thus far. The way he struts around barking orders when he is ultimately just a coward who pisses his pants at the sight of Souhaku really irks me. Somebody needs to punch him in the head and groin a couple dozen times.

Plus, he's got the gayest sounding given name in F.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Hey, its the first poll where Nagi is # 1 :lol: . I wonder why Kabuto is such a punk. Around everyone else (expect for Tetsuhito & Kago) hes an arrogant bastard. Shouting orders around and making snide remarks about people.