DAMN VIEWER.NANDAYO.NET IS DOWN WTF

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

jimmy1200
Tamashii
Tamashii

DAMN VIEWER.NANDAYO.NET IS DOWN WTF

Post by jimmy1200 »

damnit damnit damnit
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

.... wtf. you needed to create a thread for this cause...? :evil:
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I don't know. I guess it's my fault?
jimmy1200
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jimmy1200 »

you damn right im angry, where are the people to rebel against dc and licensing of tenjou tenge :x
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

jimmy1200 wrote:you damn right im angry, where are the people to rebel against dc and licensing of tenjou tenge :x
Hopefully planning to spend money to support entertainment that they enjoy. If you don't see that as a worthwhile endeavor, wait a few years and you might understand what I'm saying.

Regardless, I'm not sure why chose to start this topic here. I can only guess that nandayo.net was hosting some form of TJTG translation. You're probably better off posting about it in their forum.
jimmy1200
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jimmy1200 »

um yeah you cant exactly post in a forum that doesnt exist anymore :roll:
f that, look how long it took for tenjou to get to volume 11, its gonna take forever if dc releases them once a month, but thanks for making those scripts, i can order tenjou tenge if i wanted to but its still a hassle to look at the script then look at the manga, f that, i would buy it if it came out but for right now i wouldnt mind scrolling on my computer screen,

sike im lying, once i read a manga its pretty much obsolete :wink:
hitori
Bushi
Bushi

Post by hitori »

One vote for kicking jimmy1200 off this forum. :lol:
Can we have a vote on this?

Check out jimmy's other posts.
In addition to the caps in post titles, his total disrespect for copyright law and other users 'bugs' me.
Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Rev »

hitori wrote:One vote for kicking jimmy1200 off this forum. :lol:

In addition to the caps in post titles, his total disrespect for copyright law and other users 'bugs' me.
well the disrespect for copyright doesn't bother me much.
the damn caps bugs the hell out of me though
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

hitori wrote:One vote for kicking jimmy1200 off this forum. :lol:

Yes, well, I try not to be a heavy handed moderator. I've posted my 2c on the issue, and pretty much ignore other stuff. There probably are people that read the forums that would be interested though. It looks like they are just going through a site redisign.

I will delete stuff if it gets really rude though.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Or we could just ignore him :twisted:
jimmy1200
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jimmy1200 »

oh my god you are serious :roll: :lol:
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Banorac wrote:Or we could just ignore him :twisted:
Yeah, just like half of the readers of my posts do to me :lol:
jimmy1200
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jimmy1200 »

well lets evaluate this
you dont like my caps, okay, but is that a good enough reason to ban someone, NO, its not that serious :roll: who even pays attention to that kind of stuff? i mean the last thing i think about when i click on a thread is oh my gosh there are caps or no caps, my day is ruined :(

my total disrespect to the copyright law
well boo hoo, but trust me if buying the manga would bring me more manga from the creator of tenjou tenge, then i would go out and buy it once a month, who in america doesnt disrespect the copyright law, i for one am not to fond of getting raped finacially by greedy corporations who charge you outrageous amounts of money for products, but even still, its not that serious and also unstopable 8)

my disrespect for other users
please give me an example of this, maybe its my first thread about where i can download tenjou tenge, nope i didnt say anthing about anyone there, maybe its my thread about nandayo.net, nope i didnt rip on any one there, hmmm maybe its my replie to the thread tenjou tenge 11, nope all i did was point out the fact that i would have sex with aya and im sure that if you read tenjou tenge then sex does not offend you, plus it was to be taken lightly(or was it :twisted: )well it must be my howard stern bo staff guy thread, but all i said was that he must be blind or suffering from double vision and if you look closely i posted a smiley face after that quote, why? because it was a joke and not to be taken as a stab in the face with a blood red hot iron steel rod :roll:

ive only made three threads and none of them have been even close to disrespecting anyone, well in my eyes, if you think that my threads and replies have been that insulting and disrespectful then you are.......................... :?:
hitori
Bushi
Bushi

Post by hitori »

Thanks for the interesting riposte, jimjim.
It is not in any particular instance that you are disrespectful, but in the general overtone.

Let me make an apology though.
You seem to feel unfairly discriminated against, and I see why.
But understand there are people who try to live by rules and do their best not to unjustly take advantage of others.
Your remarks flatly deny and debase the values those people hold high.

Asking "yeaaaah sooo is anyone gonna hook me up" after people have explained in no uncertain words that the title is licensed and soon to be available in stores, that's also disrespectful.

You really do need to pay for things if you want to get them.
If you can't afford it, you don't get to have it.
If you don't feel like paying for it, you don't get to have it.
You are not entitled to something just because you want it.
Nothing happens from just wanting.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

jimmy1200 wrote:well it must be my howard stern bo staff guy thread, but all i said was that he must be blind or suffering from double vision and if you look closely i posted a smiley face after that quote, why? because it was a joke and not to be taken as a stab in the face with a blood red hot iron steel rod :roll:
That was me btw. No offense taken jim, since I really don't think that reflecting on the similarities between the "bo staff guy" and Howard Stern are really worthwhile and particularly ground-breaking.

And yes--just like every member in this forum, you're free to voice your own opinions. Just be wary of how some people might react to them.

But please--you're practically close to trolling right at this moment.