Tenjou Anime version

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Takayanagi Mitsuomi
Yuurei
Yuurei

Tenjou Anime version

Post by Takayanagi Mitsuomi »

Hey u guys! I'm a newbie at the forum, and I never read the manga only watched the anime and got TOTALY crazy about Tenjou... first of all I'm from Brazil and really wanna know if someone would please send me the manga (I know its licensed in US but if its for Brazil it wouldnt be illegal eheh) and I wanna know if someone know what will happen to the anime? I just watched the episode 24 as if it was the last, and as I read the texts translations i know there's a lot to happen, anyone know if the anime will be cutted like this?! Thanks for the attencion.
" The ultimate warrior"
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

Hey,

well first off welcome to the boards. It's great the anime got you into the manga or vice-versa. As far as the anime, the TV series is done at episode 24 with (I think) 2 more DVD only episodes coming out later on. My guess is that they left the ending open-ended so incase they do do a 2nd season they can continue where they left off. And if not, well it's a decent end to the anime series.

For the manga, I really wish you would look through the threads a bit more carefully before asking where you can d/l the TT manga. There have been a few already that have answered your question (http://mangatranslation.com/cgi-bin/php ... .php?t=694).

In the future, check around before posting a new topic. We don't need repeat threads if at all possible. Beside that, the board is pretty laxed... so enjoy your stay and it's great there's another TT fan out there. ;)
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I am not distributing the manga anymore since it is licensed in the US. You might be able to find it in IRC if you look, but I don't spend much time there myself.
Natsume Maya
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Natsume Maya »

moyism wrote:As far as the anime, the TV series is done at episode 24 with (I think) 2 more DVD only episodes coming out later on.
Just want to point out: that information about 2 OVA episodes was a rumour only. I haven't heard anything else confirming it (not that I've kept in touch with things lately). Given people's descriptions of episode 24, I think an additional two episodes would be unlikely.
Natsume Danjou Maya.
http://natsumemaya.net/ (new website address)
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Hm, but all the info did say 26 episodes :)
Animang
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Animang »

I think they MAY do 2nd season after finishing the manga. because it doesnt really ends you know...
m:)