Ending Prediction!

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

dieseltrain
Yuurei
Yuurei

Ending Prediction!

Post by dieseltrain »

from Volume 11 of ten ten I had Aya and Nagi hooking up as a lock, since they spent so much time together and Aya gets along well with nagi's mother, but volume 12 from all indications from Maya and nagi's mothers conversation looks like the author's headed for the Maya and Nagi pairing(yipee). As for my predication, I think Nagi will eventually lose all his powers by manga's end to end the family curse. Agree?
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Re: Ending Prediction!

Post by pv82 »

dieseltrain wrote:from Volume 11 of ten ten I had Aya and Nagi hooking up as a lock, since they spent so much time together and Aya gets along well with nagi's mother, but volume 12 from all indications from Maya and nagi's mothers conversation looks like the author's headed for the Maya and Nagi pairing(yipee). As for my predication, I think Nagi will eventually lose all his powers by manga's end to end the family curse. Agree?
For the looks of 77 It kinda looks like she sees him more as a pawn. Looks like Oh great ius setting something up, I have always said if Nagi and Maya get together, then were does that leave Aya :roll: . I don't see her ending up with Masataka. Id rather see more fighting than some lame love match ups.
dieseltrain
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by dieseltrain »

pv82 wrote:
dieseltrain wrote:from Volume 11 of ten ten I had Aya and Nagi hooking up as a lock, since they spent so much time together and Aya gets along well with nagi's mother, but volume 12 from all indications from Maya and nagi's mothers conversation looks like the author's headed for the Maya and Nagi pairing(yipee). As for my predication, I think Nagi will eventually lose all his powers by manga's end to end the family curse. Agree?
For the looks of 77 It kinda looks like she sees him more as a pawn. Looks like Oh great ius setting something up, I have always said if Nagi and Maya get together, then were does that leave Aya :roll: . I don't see her ending up with Masataka. Id rather see more fighting than some lame love match ups.
I think Maya won't realize she has feelings for Nagi till the very end of the manga. I seem to remember early in the manga and anime after the waterfall incident, Aya remarked that Maya thinks she knows everything but does not notice her own emotions. As far as Aya i think she will hook up with Masataka. Why not have a little romance mixed in with alot of action.
puppetmaster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by puppetmaster »

Well I don't see something like an end of the manga yet, so I really can't say what will happen. But as I see it, Masataka has no chance to get together with Aya. He's not the type to get the girl :wink:

And Maya still isn't over Mitsuomi. And Nagi isn't her Type at all. Thats what my intuition tells me, but I'm not Mr. Oh Great! so it's up to him.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

dieseltrain wrote:I think Maya won't realize she has feelings for Nagi till the very end of the manga.
This, I could see happening--with an emphasis on the phrase "end of the manga." But it doesn't mean that they'll end up together at all. In my opinion, there's just something about Nagi and Maya that just doesn't make them click with one another--no matter how good (or bad) the match-up seems to be.

As for Mitsuomi and Maya--frankly I'm torn. I'd definitely like to see some focus on them, but then again, I would also like to see Mitsuomi notice Isuzu once in a while too. Better yet, I wish there's going to be focus on the three of them. :wink:
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

kujoe wrote:
dieseltrain wrote:As for Mitsuomi and Maya--frankly I'm torn. I'd definitely like to see some focus on them, but then again, I would also like to see Mitsuomi notice Isuzu once in a while too. Better yet, I wish there's going to be focus on the three of them. :wink:
Me too, I am torn between him getting with Isuzu, but I kinda want him to perish at the end of the manga. Oh great has been building that up and it would be lame if he let Mits live
Animang
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Animang »

I think they will all die:p

Anyway,it's just a joke, forget it.
I guess Maya and Mitsuomi will die. As shin and his girlfriend did.
I don't know it's just a silly guess anyway (a pretty dark one for sure) :P
m:)
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Dembol »

I hope that Nagi'll get overtaken by too many dragon powers and blow up into little pieces :twisted:

Whoo..I just became a kouhai out of nowhere...cool...
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Congrats Dembol

As for the end, I am pretty sure someone is going to die. I might be someone obvious like Kago or Mits, or someone not so obvious like Masataka or Tawara.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Hmm I don't see how he could lose them, as for Maya's converasation with Nagi's mom she's basically asking if she can risk Nagi's life which I don't see how that makes them pair up just the opposite if I'm right. Mitsuomi basically is going to die to start a 100 year war and he's looking for people to fight that war when he's gone(his conversation with Isuzu, Tagami, and Bob in the hospital), Maya wants to stop that war and no one die (chap 77)including Mitsuomi using Nagi. My guess is she wants to use Nagi to absorb all of the energy out of Mitsuomi, so he won't die and hope Nagi doesn't die in the process..
Animang
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Animang »

Wow! you know a lot! cool explanation (and ending prediction) kk1!
m:)
Dominant Star
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dominant Star »

dieseltrain wrote: I think Maya won't realize she has feelings for Nagi till the very end of the manga. I seem to remember early in the manga and anime after the waterfall incident, Aya remarked that Maya thinks she knows everything but does not notice her own emotions. As far as Aya i think she will hook up with Masataka. Why not have a little romance mixed in with alot of action.
Unfortunately now there is Madoka... which seems will hook up with Masataka...

:roll:

Where to put Aya??? :roll:
Signature - Do i need one???
Faust Am
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Faust Am »

Animang wrote:I think they will all die:p

Anyway,it's just a joke, forget it.
I guess Maya and Mitsuomi will die. As shin and his girlfriend did.
I don't know it's just a silly guess anyway (a pretty dark one for sure) :P
hate it when that girl gonna die...

One of my fav character in manga world... i mean... from all manga i have... maya was one of my favourite... :cry:
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

i think mitsoumi will die at the end of the manga since he's still suffering from his heart condition
Faust Am
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Faust Am »

don't worry... mitsuomi will die for sure... 8)
Dominant Star
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dominant Star »

Faust Am wrote:
hate it when that girl gonna die...

One of my fav character in manga world... i mean... from all manga i have... maya was one of my favourite... :cry:
I don't think she's gonna die...

Instead... i think...

Mitsuomi died... then Isuzu Emi died with him... Mitsuomi finally realiza he did have some feeling towar Isuzu

Maya end up with Souichiro...

Aya end up with Masataka...

Madoka got kicked somewhere near pacific :lol:

Just my ... cents... why??? Because i'm not oh great or his friends...
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

If anyone dies it will be Aya, history is repeating itself just with new characters. Shin and Mitsuomi's roles are reversed with Aya taking Shin's place. Though Maya has tried inserting Nagi in Aya's place. So anyone of those 3 could die.
Dominant Star
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dominant Star »

Kinda right too...

Mitsuomi takes Shin place in the past...

Souhaku takes Dougen places...

Souichiro Nagi takes past Mitsuomi's

So... Mitsuomi become berserk... 'crush' everyone... then accidently kill Maya???

hm... i don't like this... really... :cry:
Faust Am
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Faust Am »

heh... the ending is way still too long to predict...

but... since there were so many speculations that someone might die... i think in the end no one's going to die...

Maybe Oh! Great want's to do and make something that most of us don't think about... you know.... something impossible...

Right now there were so many people saying that Mitsuomi gonna die... perhaps in the end Oh! Great might want to do it differently from most people think... in the end... nobody dies...

Just my speculations... but... i really think Tenjou Tenge's ending will be far from what we really think it will... :roll:

*Sorry for really bad grammar...
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Faust Am wrote:heh... the ending is way still too long to predict...

but... since there were so many speculations that someone might die... i think in the end no one's going to die...

Maybe Oh! Great want's to do and make something that most of us don't think about... you know.... something impossible...

Right now there were so many people saying that Mitsuomi gonna die... perhaps in the end Oh! Great might want to do it differently from most people think... in the end... nobody dies...

That's Maya's plan, if she wins no one dies if Mitsuomi wins, people are gonna die.
Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Rev »

I think Mitsuomi will die by nagi in a fight and Masataka will be lonely cause he lost a brother and will go after Nagi and kill him and than kill Aya because she doesn't have feeling for him and than kill Maya because blames him for Mitsuomi death. than Masakata will fall in love with Madoka.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Rev wrote:I think Mitsuomi will die by nagi in a fight and Masataka will be lonely cause he lost a brother and will go after Nagi and kill him and than kill Aya because she doesn't have feeling for him and than kill Maya because blames him for Mitsuomi death. than Masakata will fall in love with Madoka.
:shock: That's just nasty, man... :lol:
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Agent Wax. Avatar. Where did you get it? Is that the second season?
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

It's the cover of the Ultimate Fight OVA dvd.
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Wherever I check there are no pictures of it.
hitori
Bushi
Bushi

Post by hitori »

solidis1 wrote:Wherever I check there are no pictures of it.
I think I've seen the advertisement for OVA in one of the recent NewType magazines.
If I find it, I could scan that for you when I get home tonight.

But the source image that Agent_Wax used to make his avatar seems to be this.
Linked from http://ultra.shueisha.co.jp/00_HP2/hot_ ... t_main.htm

edit: Sorry. Can't find it :?
Dominant Star
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dominant Star »

Just need a few opinion on this...

I come to think... if history is indeed repeating it self...

Then... about the fight between Mitsuomi and Shin... Shin got killed along with Mana who tries to stop Mitsuomi from killing or maybe... erm... crushing Shin???

So... should the history indeed repeating it self...

Nagi will replace Past Mitsuomi...

Mitsuomi will replace Shin...

Who will place Mana???

Maya??? Aya??? or perhaps someone else...

I've kept thinking... in the past...

Mana have *** to do with Mitsuomi... but... Mana was actually in love with Shin...

And now??? Maya was in love with Mitsuomi.. but she also did have something to do with Nagi back then in volume 2...

How about Aya??? Will Aya actually be the one who stop Nagi???

What you guyz think???

*Actually... i my self think the story wouldn't end up like this... but... well... i just feel like to think something like this...
Asunder
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Asunder »

What I'd like to see:

Souichirou takes up his father's/mother's cause and takes all the Dragon powers into himself and becomes a walking god. He mixes the dragon powers up and cures Mitsoumi. Then he exiles himself because he realizes how much of a threat his power is.

Yeah...it's far too happy an ending.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Well at the first tournament Dougen was manipulating Shin (and everyone else) to make Mitsuomi more powerful which worked after almost backfiring(but still backfiring as far as Dougen's original intentions). Now Souhaku is manipulating everyone to make Nagi more powerful which has worked but now will it backfire as to his original intentions?
I'm starting to lose track of who's who relating to the original tournement there's more players this time. I'll stick with the top 4, last time it was Mana-Shin, Mitsuomi-Maya. Now it's Maya-Nagi, Mitsuomi-Aya?, but that doesn't really work with their relationships because it was 2 messed up love triangles. Maya-Mitsuomi-Shin, Shin-Mitsuomi-Mana. Let's see so now in our 2 triangles we have Maya-Nagi-Mitsuomi, Maya-Nagi-Aya so now it must be one doomed couple and one split over the death of the other 2 so I say it's Nagi-Aya, Mitsuomi-Maya and Nagi and Aya who are doomed and Maya and Mitsuomi split again over the other 2, see history will repeat. :P
Of course this time Masataka throws all that out of whack and I think he will be the big surprise that changes history this time, and maybe die in the process? Just remeber Dougen's original plan for Mitsuomi (creating the true warrior to save the red feathers from their own powers), I think it will come to fruition with Masataka instead.
zangetsu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zangetsu »

Just as long as someone, anyone, beats the crap out of Mitsumi (hate that guy) and completley humiliates him like he did Shin, I'll be happy. He dosen't even have to die..tough. that's be great too.

And not that I think it'll happen, but I'd like to see Kurie fight in the tournament. :lol: