Will it end???????

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Raistlin46
Tamashii
Tamashii

Will it end???????

Post by Raistlin46 »

So.......when do you think TT will end? 10 volumes? 20? 30?

Berserk is still going on, still being made, so what about TT?
Gekka
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Gekka »

Um...I'm just curious why berserk would enter into the post...i mean, it's a great manga and all and I love it but I don't see how it connects with TT...
Shin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Shin »

I think that after the next tournament were ( i think ) Mitsuomi will die..
TT will finish ..
12 volumes i think.. :P
Dead is not the end...
Is just the beginnig..
Ger24
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Ger24 »

Maybe 15 volumes, from what is happening currently there are still many battles that they Jyukenbu still have to fight to get to Mitsuomi.
Shin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Shin »

There is also the old boss of the enforcement group that want to fight with Mitsuomi... but you will see this in the 9
Dead is not the end...
Is just the beginnig..
Raistlin46
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Raistlin46 »

oop ive been away for a LOONG time. but anyway, here is what i think: I think, Nagi will probably in the end of the series, become unstopable and for all we know, become like mr nazi
SynthTrance
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SynthTrance »

hmm... mr.nazi?? seems kinda clich
Honeyman
Yuurei
Yuurei
Location: Leeds, England (right now, studying in Kyoto, Japan)

Post by Honeyman »

Well, I can`t recollect his name right now but the dude with the bow and arrow tatoo on his hand and his friends still have some part to play in the future, plus I`m sure we`ll get some more character development from the recent characters otherwise we`re seriously going to be sympathising with the old characters when the get there arses beaten (Mitsuomi) :shock: !
If you see a foreigner on the streets in Kyoto in late July, asking for 50¥ coins so he can play in the arcades, that`ll be me (and a bowl of chashumen please!)
Xenobane
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Xenobane »

Honeyman wrote:Well, I can`t recollect his name right now but the dude with the bow and arrow tatoo on his hand and his friends still have some part to play in the future, plus I`m sure we`ll get some more character development from the recent characters otherwise we`re seriously going to be sympathising with the old characters when the get there arses beaten (Mitsuomi) :shock: !
Yes, mostly when a new party are added to a manga, it will take around 10 volumes to settle them.
Webmaster of R