Emlan, Everybody, Here's my Tenjho Image (Tawara and Maya)

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

The_Shape
Kouhai
Kouhai

Emlan, Everybody, Here's my Tenjho Image (Tawara and Maya)

Post by The_Shape »

Ok, i bought myself a new memory and the computer is back (with problems, but back).

Scanned the image. See it here (small version):

http://www.theslayer.com.br/imagens/ten ... jho_hk.gif

The chinese is pure gibberish, as you can see... :D

I got carried away a little bit... :oops: So i don't think anyone would like to color that. But hey, it would look ok if only Tawara and Maya were colored too, don't you think? :wink:

Here are the bigger .psd versions if anyone is interested in coloring:

PSD Black and White:

http://www.theslayer.com.br/imagens/ten ... jho_bw.psd

PSD Grey Tone:

http://www.theslayer.com.br/imagens/ten ... o_grey.psd
Rain_Cassidy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rain_Cassidy »

Hmm, I don't think Maya would like that, but I'm sure Bunsh wouldn't mind. :roll:
Nice backgrounds, though. You obviously put some effort into this, and you're better than I originally thought.
Ah, now you've made me realize why I kept thinking Bunsh is evil when I first saw him. He looks like a cross between Goenitz from KoF96 and that Dad guy from Evagelion. Right down to the dyed hair, thin face, and goatee.
The_Shape
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by The_Shape »

Rain_Cassidy wrote:Hmm, I don't think Maya would like that, but I'm sure Bunsh wouldn't mind. :roll:
Nice backgrounds, though. You obviously put some effort into this, and you're better than I originally thought.
Ah, now you've made me realize why I kept thinking Bunsh is evil when I first saw him. He looks like a cross between Goenitz from KoF96 and that Dad guy from Evagelion. Right down to the dyed hair, thin face, and goatee.
He reminds me of Goenitz too. The background was easy. I initially meant it to be a simple bridge, but then started drawing a Hong Kong street. It would've been easier if i had started drawing a HK street right off the bat... Took about 90 minute or so, i think. It was before breakfast... :D

The idea for the scene came from their first meeting on the manga, where B hits on Maya and she finds it funny.

By the way, her breasts are not showing or anything. Bunshichi is not doing anything nasty. He's just tickling her face (and probably talking about her boobs).
Rain_Cassidy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rain_Cassidy »

It looks like he's lifting up her sweater. I can't tell what she has on underneath... :?
They still look way too friendly. Maya would never let Bunsh cuddle her like that, even less to mess with her clothing. It's understandable for you to draw it, seeing as how you're satisfying your own preferences. :wink:
The_Shape
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by The_Shape »

Rain_Cassidy wrote:It looks like he's lifting up her sweater. I can't tell what she has on underneath... :?
They still look way too friendly. Maya would never let Bunsh cuddle her like that, even less to mess with her clothing. It's understandable for you to draw it, seeing as how you're satisfying your own preferences. :wink:
Well, he dropped water on the president's head. He beat up Shin. He touched Aya's breasts. To me, he can do anything.

Bunshichi has hugged Nagi, Shin, Mutsuomi and Bob already. And everybody seems to like him. Considering that the only interaction he had with Maya was friendly (considering how much of a bitch Maya is...), it felt right to draw him hugging her. It would be pretty crappy to draw her with a straight face, so i made her happy. It's as realistic as drawing Mutsuomi in a suit with a naked Maya beside him (something that Great did...).

Now, i hate Maya. Hate her like no character ever. But I wanted to draw Bunshi with someone, in a friendly way. A girl, if possible. Considering the girls on TT, Maya was the only choice. Aya had zero interaction with him (up to where i had read when i drew it - chapter 39), Isuzu was afraid of him, Kuzuhona wouldn't cut it...

So, i had to use Maya.

And i drew it for the coloring, that why i had no detail on her top/shirt. The thing on her neck is just an echarpe. Don't know what the americans call it.
Emlan^_^
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Emlan^_^ »

oh , I dont have phothoshop ^^;; cant you upload a bigger JPG file? such a detailed BG @o@
The_Shape
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by The_Shape »

Emlan^_^ wrote:oh , I dont have phothoshop ^^;; cant you upload a bigger JPG file? such a detailed BG @o@
You don't have to color it if you feel it's too detailed. If you give up i won't be pissed or anything. I don't know how the scan will look in other programs (it looks gorgeous in Photoshop and awful in ACDsee)...

You can also just color Tawara and Maya alone, and leave the background n B&W.

Below is the B&W high resolution jpeg:

http://www.theslayer.com.br/imagens/tenjho/tenjhot.jpg

And here, a smaller version, with some colors so you will know what is what. I used strong colors, like green, pink so you would know what is part of what.

Guideline (color)

http://www.theslayer.com.br/imagens/ten ... tcolor.jpg
Last edited by The_Shape on Sun Mar 23, 2003 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emlan^_^
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Emlan^_^ »

its the same pic ^o^;;

ah anywas, Ill see what I can do later today~
The_Shape
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by The_Shape »

Emlan^_^
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Emlan^_^ »

is this ok? tell me if I missed some coloring or have the wrong color somewhere..or if I can do something in another way...and Ill send you a bigger pic when its ok ^_^

http://www.geocities.com/emlans_bazooka/tt_color.txt
Nakashah
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Nakashah »

The_Shape wrote:
Rain_Cassidy wrote:Now, i hate Maya. Hate her like no character ever.

It's too bad that you hate Maya so much. I didn't like her in the beginning I thought she was just an over confident bitch as well. But now that the story has gone into her past it makes a lot more sense why she is the way that she is. Think about it, her brother was killed by the dude that she has yet to get with. (Earlier they talked about a time when the two of them were together and had a
The_Shape
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by The_Shape »

Do you care about the past of all the people you "meet" (manga here...)? An @ss is an @ss, no matter what he's been through.
Rein
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Rein »

To tell you the truth I think I might have to agree with shape there. Maya was a bitch even back in the day. If she didn't start that whole Katana hunt things might have turned out differently. Actually, a lot of things could have turned out differently if she did something. I think she might be one hell of a one night stand though. hahaha