Hajjj

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

pek
Yuurei
Yuurei

Hajjj

Post by pek »

1.Ive read all the tenjo tenge chapters out (i think it is to 80) and my first question is, how often does it come out? Was loong waiting for ch80 ;I

2. Im into gfx and i wonder if any of you have good high quality galleries or pictures?

3. Any tips on manga/anime that is in the same genre as TenTen or any other just good enough to maintain as high standard as TenTen.

I know that this question may have been asked earlier :/
hitori
Bushi
Bushi

Re: Hajjj

Post by hitori »

pek wrote:I know that this question may have been asked earlier :/
If you know, then why don't you act to correct it? :lol:

1. monthly
2. used to be but now gone
3. search the forums. several titles have been discussed before.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Moyism has opened another gallery - I should probably update the link from the Mangatranslation.com main page (either remove it, or ...) anyway, you can try http://www.moyism.com/gallery/tjtg, or the adventerious can access http://fugu.cs.columbia.edu/mangatransl ... n/gallery/.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

fugu, if you want you can just replace your tt gallery link to go to mine. I doubt hosting the tt gallery is going to be an issue for me, and looks like it has gotten decent responses.
pek
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by pek »

Im just to lame to search after it, and i wanted to have answer on 3 question. ^^

Thx for the respons&link, nice stuff there. Highly appreciated :]
zangetsu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zangetsu »

3. Any tips on manga/anime that is in the same genre as TenTen or any other just good enough to maintain as high standard as TenTen.

The only Tenjo-ish ones I can think of is Ranma 1/2, Ikkitousen, Real Bout High, Air Master and Volcano High (movie). But those are all pretty well known. Also, ShootFighter Tekken and the movie Battle Royal High (except those suck), Fighting!! Guidance (manga) and to a lesser extent the last two seasons of the original, ie, good Dragon Ball. You have teens, martial arts, powers, comedy a tournament. Only none of em went to school.

Also, now that they are'nt in school so much, and fighting these powerful ambigious badguys, for chips or whatever (I'm only up to the Masa/zombie fight ) it starting to remind me a bit of Getbackers.

If they are others, 'd like to know too. :D [/b]