Peridot

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Peridot

Post by FuguTabetai »

You might be interested in checking out Peridot - the first two chapters of volume 1 have been scanned by Zombiescans http://www.loud-girl.com/zombiescans/html/index.php .

It is a high-school based fighting manga. I bought the first 3 volumes a while back, but got bored with it and didn't think it would be worth spending time on. I'm curious to see their translation though, because it it was tough. There are torrents on the front page, but I can't for the life of me figure out their site.

Anyway, just a heads up, since I know I haven't been putting out anything lately. Wonder when the new VGD will be showing up?
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

thanks for the heads up fugu, checking it out now. And man, their site design is UGLY IMHO. I mean, if it was for the x-mas season I could say it's okay but it's FEB already so.... :evil:
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

If only the site was working...
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

zangetsu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zangetsu »

Aw, Torrent. I wish I still had my own comp. Oh well, there's always Fighting!! Guidance.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Thanks a lot, Moyism!

I read the first chapter and it's ok. Nothing too intriguing, and the artwork is rather "meh", but it's ok. And the ecchi works too, albeit there's very little of it. 8)
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

I have the first 4 volumes. It's not really good...

Dull fights, tame ecchiness, unimaginative storyline. The only saving grace is Kobayashi's beautiful women...