Fight 81

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Anyone heard anything on the UJ coming on the 19th
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

MrProphet wrote:I am really lost to this discussion. :(

Honestly, people, is the fact that Nagi opens his gates consequently, simultaneously or however the hell he want to really tied to some other special point you guys are trying to make? Does it really mean anything in the big picture or are you just debating this for the sake of figuring out every minute point Oh! great conjured up?

It's fine either way, but as an onlooker I'd like to know if this is leading somewhere interesting, or should I just skip it and not bother? 8)

:
How should we know, go ask your mommy if you can't decide for yourself :P
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Asunder wrote:I keep lamenting the fact that Souichirou gets uglier and uglier every time he goes Super Nagi. What happened to the bishounen Nagi? :(
Uhm...Nagi may not be bishounen now, but he was even less bishounen back then. Just look at that pic where he hugs Maya. It's as if during the time Nagi was being given "meat," Souhaku forgot to give him the real thing..! :P
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

kk1 wrote:How should we know, go ask your mommy if you can't decide for yourself :P
Why should I be forced to listen to your ramblings, dude? I asked a simple question. If you can't answer it courteously, just don't bother, I don't really care...
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

MrProphet wrote:
kk1 wrote:How should we know, go ask your mommy if you can't decide for yourself :P
Why should I be forced to listen to your ramblings, dude? I asked a simple question. If you can't answer it courteously, just don't bother, I don't really care...
Just kidding dude, its a message board you're not forced to "listen" to anything.
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

Well I think its jsut to clarify things, since oh great seems like he can take this story into many different kinds of ways. I mean if you understand it, then no you shouldn't read it but I think the reasons for these posts currently is to understand what oh great is trying to say.