Masataka vs. Souichirou

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Shinpachi wrote:Sugano's my hero, except that he wears those fruity boxing gloves. If I were him I'd run away with the 4 divas and die doin the nasty, but that's just me. If TenTen was predictable, I'd say the final fights will be Bob vs Tawara, Mitsuomi vs Masataka, and Souchirou vs Souhaku, but TenTen's not predictable so I dunno wtf's going to happen. I do wanna see Bob vs Tawara though, lol they'd probly fight with their pants around their ankles. Still can't get over that one shot of Tawara standing victorious with a boner.
I think its a 100 years to soon for Bob to meet Tawara's fighting level :D . Mitsuomi vs Masataka, Maybe but Masataka will probably get really hurt. IMO I see Maya finally fighting Mitsuomi. Though I would like to see a Maya V.s. Izuzu rematch. Plus Kagurazaka seems to be holding some hidden abilities. Plus you got the other to guys in the enforcement "Date?" I think. Saga Mask may return. Tagami is the only guy I don't see coming to the tournament.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Actually, I also think that a match between Bob and Bunshichi would be somehwat interesting. Shin's buddy vs. Souichirou's buddy. Or raw physical power vs. raw physical power. :) But you're right--there's still a huge gap between the two of them.
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

isnt bunshichi supposed to be da second strongest of da enforcement group??......i think
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Strength is never such a set thing in manga like this.

By the TW_J, is English your first language? I have lots of trouble reading your posts.
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

LOL no y would u have trouble reading ur post and when i mean second strongest i mean isnt bunshichi da toughest member of the enforcement aside from mitsoumi
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

why would u have trouble reading my posts*
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

TW_J wrote:why would u have trouble reading my posts*
Because you use lots of things that are not words? Like "u" "dat" "r" "y" and so on.
TakCWAL
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TakCWAL »

I really think he is trying to be cool...

Trying, is the keyword
"Lo, there do I see my father. Lo, there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers. Lo, there do I see the line of my people. They do call to me. They bid me take my place among them. In the halls of Valhalla. Where the brave, may live, forever."
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

umm err yeah im just too lazy to type more words lol so yeah fine i'll post more "properly" then :twisted: