Masataka vs. Souichirou

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Cosmo
Yuurei
Yuurei

Masataka vs. Souichirou

Post by Cosmo »

I just wanted to know if anyone else likes Masataka more than Nagi. I dont really know why but when I first started reading this I didnt like Nagi at all, Im indifferent to him now but I just Wish that Masataka was the main hero and that Aya liked him, lol i guess it sounds weird but I just want him to be the hero in this manga.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I like them both.

Tenjo Tenge is neat, because none of the characters are "clear cut". The more information you get on them, the more you see and can understand their motivations...

fugu
Cosmo
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Cosmo »

I know now I dont hate Souichirou anymore... but I still want masataka to get some credit for something, ah well I'll just wait and see what happens.
Rain_Cassidy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rain_Cassidy »

You like Masataka because you've been reading too much Love Hina. :lol:
He and that loser Keitaro should be twins.

So far, the past arc characters are getting the bulk of the character development. Nagi, Bob, Masataka are becoming shallow characters. Aya still has some depth owing to her Dragon Eye thing she shares with Shin.
jasonred
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by jasonred »

WHAT??? Rain, when LH starts, Keitarou is the wimpiest guy around. And it's obvious that he's going to get the girls, in fact lots of girls will like him.

In TT, Masataka starts as near strongest around (before others are introed), and it seems obvious he's NEVER going to get any.
Rain_Cassidy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rain_Cassidy »

Masataka may be very strong in strength, but he acts like a wimp and feels like a wimp. So I see him as a wimp. :?

All the girls may magically find Keitaro fun to be close to, but that boy is such a loser that that's what he would be in real life, so I see him as a loser. He may be good comfort food for like-minded wimp readers ("wow he's just as much a loser as me and I like seeing him get TEH CHICKS"), but I don't like to read about wimpy boys. :P
Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Spawn »

me too I like very much Masataka !

I wish that he will become strong and that he will have a important role! (he is a Takayanagi and his brother said "become strong" !!!)

I would like a love's story between him and Maya but I think that this will never occur......

Nagi has a love story with Maya and Aya, Mitsuomi respects him, he has many rivals ....

Masataka has .... nothing ..... (oh ! I forgot ! He has a little sex .... pffff ! )

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh Great !! Ito Ohgure !!!!! Please !!! more Masataka !!!!

I have a question : There are a bond between "Reiki" and Masataka ? ( tank 5 chapter 28 ) ?
arpl
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by arpl »

Hmmm, i also just realized it. Isn't it only a few people that can hear the Sword's sound?
Maybe masataka will become Shin no.2 cause he want more power to chase the girls? Hope not :P .
Stride
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Stride »

Hmm, Rain!

Maybe you are right about losers are pathetic.
But what is definition of loser? Stupid? Weak? Can't find a girl?

Keitaro did actually get into Toudai, get all the girls' attention and somehow mastered Jet Kun Do (which I find improbable!).
Even when he was a pathetic rounin, he endures the tortures from the girl.
(How many people have the guts to face Motoko's Zankuken? And stay alive :wink: )

I know, his transformation is really impossible. But the point where he didn't give up his dream is where he emerges from 'pathetic lowlife' level.

So, I don't think both Masataka and Keitaro are the perfect example for losers. Or wimps. (Masataka's still trying to get Aya, isn't he?)

Now talking about loser's hierarchy, I wonder where Shirai and Haitani are? :roll:

Nb: Btw, I don't really like Nagi's punk attitude, so I like Masataka better.
standa-man
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by standa-man »

I think Masataka is appealing cuz he's relatively normal (as far as teenage anime/manga characters go). Also Nagi's arrogant attitude doesn't do much to win him fans.

I like Masataka. Cuz I can relate to him better. I'm a total wimp when it comes to girls. Although Masataka actually has the attention of a lot of the girls on campus, just not Aya, the only one he notices. I don't get that ... sigh...

I wouldn't say Masataka's a total wimp since he can fight but he does seem to lack the skills and confidence to deal with girls. That's probably one reason Aya doesn't notice him.
Rain_Cassidy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rain_Cassidy »

Where does it say Masataka has girls running after him in the school? I must've missed that. :?:
I don't buy that 1 bit. Loser like him? I'll believe it when I see it. :P
Thank goodness OhGreat is a good writer, who will not write such nonsensical anime plot devices of "wimp loser magically gets all the girls". I have grown to hate that plot device as much as I hate the Love Hina-type anime girls who are magically attracted to the wimp-loser main male leads. :x
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Thank goodness OhGreat is a good writer, who will not write such nonsensical anime plot devices of "wimp loser magically gets all the girls". I have grown to hate that plot device as much as I hate the Love Hina-type anime girls who are magically attracted to the wimp-loser main male leads.
Hmm. Ironically, I have grown to hate the nonsensical device of "rebellious punk with the heart of gold gets all the girls". The use of a good-looking, tough-as-nails, individualistic guy with a deep sense of honour and responsibility despite having been through hell in the past, who nevertheless is sensitive and has a good heart deep down is just as, if not more, overplayed in the entertainment media (Wolverine, anyone?). This sort of character was created blatantly to appeal to adolescent males and their power fantasies who fancy themselves the tragic, noble heroes of their misunderstood lives, perhaps chosen for some great task they have yet to realise to give meaning to their lives and make all the girls who rejected them regret their previous actions and have a change of heart.

I outgrew these characters quite awhile back.

I don't dislike Nagi. He's infinitely more bearable than Wolverine, in any case. I'm not that big a fan of Masataka either (though I agree that's he's getting a bum rap). I'm quite ambivalent about both of them. For me, the other characters are much more interesting.

Agent Wax
standa-man
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by standa-man »

Rain_Cassidy wrote:Where does it say Masataka has girls running after him in the school?
Vol 4, ch 22, pg 78 bottom frame - girls nervous, blushing, saying hi to him and the pissed off jealous guys. Masataka's probably one of those oblivious guys (also like me).

I'll have to agree with Agent Wax though that niether Masataka nor Nagi are particularly compelling characters when compared to the others.
Mr. Karate
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Mr. Karate »

I guess I can relate to Masataka better than any of the other characters. I've been training in the martial arts since I was young and I have a lot of friends that are girls (Most of them actually) and they all like me. There is only one girl though that I fantasize about the most, who is oblivios to me....

Oh well, Masataka still kicks ass
What's this? Do you dare taste Mr.Karate's fist of justice again?
zombi3d
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zombi3d »

Mr. Karate wrote:I guess I can relate to Masataka better than any of the other characters. I've been training in the martial arts since I was young and I have a lot of friends that are girls (Most of them actually) and they all like me. There is only one girl though that I fantasize about the most, who is oblivios to me....

Oh well, Masataka still kicks ass
me too!
except that most of my friends are guys and i dont play martial arts, UNLESS U COUNT STREET FIGHTER AND TEKKEN!!

and while im at it, is it just me or does Lee from tekken (specially 4) look like Fien
i just freak out when im playing against lee
Mega_Playboy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Mega_Playboy »

Masataka is one of my favourite characters next to Tawara. I don't think Masataka is a loser because obviously he has girls crazy over him and passing him love letters. He is just in love with aya, and he does't know how to show it.

I can relate to that because i've been in that position when i'm in love with one girl, and my eyes only see her and i sometimes act weird when i'm around her.

Masataka just has a problem expressing his feelings, even though he is a perv and he acts all weird, that usually happens when he's around Maya.

As for Shouichirou for some reason i don't like him as much, i guess i like Masataka more because he seems to be mostly trying to get aya's attention , and not worrying about who's stronger. I'm sure he can get as strong as his brother if he tries, maybe stronger, but i think his mind is focused on Maya, and winning her heart.

It would be cool for them to get together, but i don't think theres a high chance of that happening.
blackkenshi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by blackkenshi »

You guys think theres a chance Souichiro might go berserk in the later chapters like he accidentally grabs reika(not sure if I spelled it right) and end up just like Shin?
Lyer
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lyer »

blackkenshi wrote:You guys think theres a chance Souichiro might go berserk in the later chapters like he accidentally grabs reika(not sure if I spelled it right) and end up just like Shin?
-i think that can only happen in the natsume family, even then, not all the family members are effected.
standa-man
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by standa-man »

blackkenshi wrote:You guys think theres a chance Souichiro might go berserk in the later chapters like he accidentally grabs reika(not sure if I spelled it right) and end up just like Shin?
doubtful in my mind. Souichiro's power seems to be of a different type. He's not really more sensitive to things. Though I think it did say that reiki is evil and effects different people in different ways so I suppose it's not out of the question since Nagi does have some type of special power. I think it's more likely though that it will stay in Aya's hands if it stays around.
zombi3d
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zombi3d »

i guess masataka would ogo berserk if he touched it too, he hears its 'RIIIIIIIII' all the time
and it looks like he's got some power, just like shin.
i mean, maya couldnt hear it screech or whatever, but shin could, and he went mad
masatak also hears it.
so i bet that this is something we should ckeep an eye out for
and until now, we havent seen masataka in full action
his fight with bob and nigi was ok, but i would like to see more

and what the hell is that technique that everybody uses, i dont get it
circular motion, change point of rotation or something
the hadoken move and the forged needle thing
IS THERE A CONECTION :?:
SynthTrance
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SynthTrance »

the character of mastaka reminds of some1 who looks weak, acts like a wimp but in the end he get's to be all powerful and stuff... seems like the same old thing to me. Don't really like nagi either as some1 pointed out earlier, tough guy who actually has a heart of gold isn't tht appealing either. I seem to like mitsuomi though :) as his character seems to be the most interesting out of all of them.

zombi3d, i think tht technique they use if for those ppl who fight with their hands (? forgot the name 4 this style), as you can see tht masataka, mitsuomi and nagi seem to be usin fire whenever they fight........ or maybe it's just me? :?
blackkenshi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by blackkenshi »

how long will this manga last. You know what would be a good idea. When the fight against Mitsoumi is over you would think bam the series is over. Guess again. The guy that wanted the true warrior comes out of the cuts and sees Nagi's potential. Then he tels the whole crew that there are even stronger fighters out there from different schools.
Rain_Cassidy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rain_Cassidy »

You know what would be a good idea. When the fight against Mitsoumi is over you would think bam the series is over. Guess again. The guy that wanted the true warrior comes out of the cuts and sees Nagi's potential. Then he tels the whole crew that there are even stronger fighters out there from different schools.
I don't think that will happen, at least, not happen that way. TGTJ isn't DBZ; you don't get the routine of "beat 1 big bad, bam another stronger 1 pops out of nowhere". TGTJ, with all of its fanservice pretensions, is a complex character-driven story beneath it all. The fighting is always secondary, and never routine.[/quote]
zombi3d
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zombi3d »

this just popped in my head while rereading the manga

Mitsuomi says that his two brothers had stolen his techniques, one was shin, and the other who dishonoured him ( or something) in the same way

does that mean that masataka is a freak like shin and nagi????!?!

i mean he can hear the sword, and he went berserk in the first 3 chapters. and he looked real scary when fighting that dark skinned gay dude ( mistumi's bodygaurd)

also, his father always tells him to keep away from his bro

i guess masataka does have some hidden powers or something
standa-man
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by standa-man »

Everyone can the hear Reiki, just look at all the recent chapters with Dougen's henchmen always asking, "what's that?" whenever Reiki wakes up. Almost everyone has a berserk scene, it seems to be a trademark. And Mistuomi is probably just referring to how Masataka joined the Jyuukenbu.. or maybe he never learned the spirit needle properly.. i dunno bout that last one.

I like Masataka n all, but I don't think he's gonna become all that significant.
Rein
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Rein »

Agent_Wax wrote:
Hmm. Ironically, I have grown to hate the nonsensical device of "rebellious punk with the heart of gold gets all the girls". The use of a good-looking, tough-as-nails, individualistic guy with a deep sense of honour and responsibility despite having been through hell in the past, who nevertheless is sensitive and has a good heart deep down is just as, if not more, overplayed in the entertainment media (Wolverine, anyone?). This sort of character was created blatantly to appeal to adolescent males and their power fantasies who fancy themselves the tragic, noble heroes of their misunderstood lives, perhaps chosen for some great task they have yet to realise to give meaning to their lives and make all the girls who rejected them regret their previous actions and have a change of heart.

I outgrew these characters quite awhile back.

I don't dislike Nagi. He's infinitely more bearable than Wolverine, in any case. I'm not that big a fan of Masataka either (though I agree that's he's getting a bum rap). I'm quite ambivalent about both of them. For me, the other characters are much more interesting.

Agent Wax

Alright, I don't have a problem with who you like or whatever, but you can't dis Wolverine. He is by far one of the best comic book character ever drawn and written about. Wolverine isn't a punk, he's a true badass. If he was he would never ever fought all of those battles that be probably couldn't win. Second Wolverine doesn't have any heart of gold. He's just a normal person trying to help out where he can. He didn't start acting nice when he jointed with the X-Men, he did it way before that. He was in WWII and fought with Captain America and tried to help freed the Jews, one of which was Magento himself( he is still a child at this time. Wolverine age a lot slower).

Even after he joined the X-men his past never left him alone and people kept coming after him. Wolverine didn't have much when he was born and in the end he still didn't get much. His character was extremely well written and nothing like Nagi, so that was a bad comparison to begin with.

I personally like Nagi more, yes, he is a punk and as he said I'm a thug. I like him because he's honest to himself and does what he wants to. He doesn't care what might happen and goes to do what he wants to. Sure, this may seem stupid but he's a pretty cool guy because he doesn't let his fear rule him. He doesn't have that smooth and coolness like the other guy, but he's got a style all on his own.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Rein wrote:
Alright, I don't have a problem with who you like or whatever, but you can't dis Wolverine. He is by far one of the best comic book character ever drawn and written about. Wolverine isn't a punk, he's a true badass. If he was he would never ever fought all of those battles that be probably couldn't win. Second Wolverine doesn't have any heart of gold. He's just a normal person trying to help out where he can. He didn't start acting nice when he jointed with the X-Men, he did it way before that. He was in WWII and fought with Captain America and tried to help freed the Jews, one of which was Magento himself( he is still a child at this time. Wolverine age a lot slower).

Even after he joined the X-men his past never left him alone and people kept coming after him. Wolverine didn't have much when he was born and in the end he still didn't get much. His character was extremely well written and nothing like Nagi, so that was a bad comparison to begin with.
At the risk of throwing this whole thing off course into an X-Men debate (in case you hadn't noticed, 'Nagi vs Masataka' is 'Wolverine vs. Cyclops' all over again), I would still like to clarify. First off, I have no problem with your liking Wolverine. Or the thousands of teenage fans he supposedly has. To each his own. Yes, in many ways, he can be and is interesting. There's a time and place for everything. But I still think that the way he is often written and marketed underscores that and he more often than not comes across as an overused and overevaluated character with no other function than to pull in teenage boys with adolescent power fantasies and a wannabe badass attitude (I'm, like, the best at what I do). Otherwise he wouldn't be found on so many damn covers in one month. That, and everything below, is my opinion, which I am entitled to, I'm afraid.

Wolverine was just an example of the badass character (you said it yourself) mould that I have grown to be utterly sick off due to overrepresentation in entertainment media. Hundreds, if not thousands of them, throng the comics and manga industries, kinda like how the rap and hip-hop industries are overrepresented by 'bad boy gangstaz in basketball duds and gold chains'.

I now tend to gravitate towards characters that are neither Wolverine or Cyclops. That's all I'm saying.

Agent Wax
Rein
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Rein »

Well your entitle to you opinion, but I have not seen anyone that even come close to Wolverine's character in the comic or manga world. Then again, it's my opinion.
Raistlin46
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Raistlin46 »

THere is so much to wolverine which is, even now, still to be discovered. But i dont like him.

Wouldnt vegeta be a better example?
blackkenshi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by blackkenshi »

What if Vegeta and Wolverine did the fusion dance. Whoo HA. But that would be gay. But Vegeta would benefit from the healing factor.
arionpsi
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by arionpsi »

vegeta is just too proud.. too full of himself. guess education bears da responsibility. like had you been born a sayan you'd be too~! =p but nope wolverine isn't like that, duh. they're quite different to me actually, not to mention wolv can't kameha to save his butt, lest he do the monkey-trans...

mwahahah anyway...
Tenmei
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Tenmei »

I happen to like cyclops, he's the god damn man. Holds all his sadness ends, grows up on his own, and fights against all odds. I also like Nagi he talks a lot of shit, gets beat up alot and continue talking at the end. He shows persitence and i admire that. But u can't compare the characters in sky up sky down to marvel characters, there's just too many things happening.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

After checking out the last chapters, I just don't see this happening. I think there is a bigger force ahead to deal with. If both of them fight, who will face Souhaku?
Devilguy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Devilguy »

This is stupid and false to call Masataka a loser. So far, he has been very impressive in his fights. On the contrary, Souichiro's beginnings were pitiful. Since he has his dragon gate, he has become stronger but let's be fair : his duel with Ishiyumi was a draw and against Mataza he lost control and would have died if his Mom had not intervened.
Of course, Masataka was a comic relief character at the beginning but I think that it is changing. If as I have suspected it for some time, he is the true warrior of the takayanagi legend, he may become the main character.
Who knows? Perhaps OH Great has listened to the complaints of many fans.

Wow, comparing an american comic and a manga seems weird. Not that I don't like X-Men... But Dragon Ball!!! :shock: I won't comment it, I would be flamed :D

Edit : I had not realized this topic was so old. So those who posted nasty remarks about Masataka were half right as he got much action recently.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

I think it would be a big mistake to do a complete 180 degree turn from where the story is now. The main character has been clearly stated to be Nagi on paper, but that doesn't mean other interesting characters should be forgotten. I like the attention different characters are getting depending on what's happening in the story. Previously, we never get to see much of Bunshichi and Asshat after the past arc, but I'm happy both are getting some attention now. Hell, even Bob is getting some page time treatment as well.

I'm sure Masataka plays an important role too, but I'm also interested in what's in store for Souhaku and the other red feathers. For better or for worse, the story of Tenjo Tenge isn't a one-man team.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Yeah, though he's not that much of a fighter, from what I can tell ,Sugano's still a very interesseting character... THE MAN HAS FOUR DIVA'S FOR ITO'S SAKE !!! :D

Anyway, I don't like the idea of just one or two main characters, I like it better when there's lots of characters who all share 'screen time', though some might appear a lot in one volume and get almost no 'screen time' in teh next ... I just like the variety ^^
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Devilguy wrote:This is stupid and false to call Masataka a loser. So far, he has been very impressive in his fights. On the contrary, Souichiro's beginnings were pitiful. Since he has his dragon gate, he has become stronger but let's be fair : his duel with Ishiyumi was a draw and against Mataza he lost control and would have died if his Mom had not intervened.
Of course, Masataka was a comic relief character at the beginning but I think that it is changing. If as I have suspected it for some time, he is the true warrior of the takayanagi legend, he may become the main character.
Who knows? Perhaps OH Great has listened to the complaints of many fans.

Wow, comparing an american comic and a manga seems weird. Not that I don't like X-Men... But Dragon Ball!!! :shock: I won't comment it, I would be flamed :D

Edit : I had not realized this topic was so old. So those who posted nasty remarks about Masataka were half right as he got much action recently.
Sorry about that. i kinda like resurecting old Post when they have something worth commenting about or have something to do with what is going on recently.
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

Banorac wrote:Yeah, though he's not that much of a fighter, from what I can tell ,Sugano's still a very interesseting character... THE MAN HAS FOUR DIVA'S FOR ITO'S SAKE !!! :D
No matter who would beat up who, Sugano will always be triumphant, for he has four chicks. Not one, not two, but four chicks. At all times. And several more on call should the need arise. Souichiro and Masataka and pummel on stuff all they want and go home to their lonely, empty beds.

Winner: Sugano
Loser: Souichiro
Loser: Masataka
Runner up: Mitsuomi (Emi and Maya both dig him, but that's still just two)
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

burrowowl wrote:
Banorac wrote:Yeah, though he's not that much of a fighter, from what I can tell ,Sugano's still a very interesseting character... THE MAN HAS FOUR DIVA'S FOR ITO'S SAKE !!! :D
No matter who would beat up who, Sugano will always be triumphant, for he has four chicks. Not one, not two, but four chicks. At all times. And several more on call should the need arise. Souichiro and Masataka and pummel on stuff all they want and go home to their lonely, empty beds.

Winner: Sugano
Loser: Souichiro
Loser: Masataka
Runner up: Mitsuomi (Emi and Maya both dig him, but that's still just two)
Mitsuomi
What about Mana and Kagurazaka :twisted:
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

It still boggles the mind how Asshat became such a lucky guy. But who cares?! :twisted: Thanks to him, it looks like the Jyuukenbu has just gotten four part-time members. Perhaps as supporters maybe?
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

pv82 wrote: Mitsuomi
What about Mana and Kagurazaka :twisted:
Okama? Now that you mention it, Mitsuomi is disqualified by the presence of Kagurazaka. Sorry, Takayanagi-san, you're back in the loser's column with your little brother :)
Devilguy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Devilguy »

kujoe wrote:It still boggles the mind how Asshat became such a lucky guy. But who cares?! :twisted: Thanks to him, it looks like the Jyuukenbu has just gotten four part-time members. Perhaps as supporters maybe?
They will be used as baits who will distract the opponent's attention. We have already seen their high level technique and it is impressive. Many guys could not resist. :twisted:
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

yo sup everyone i jus registered like 30 seconds ago umm i jus started reading da manga my question is who abducted souichirou around volume 11 and does anyone know where i can get anymore chapters after 67 volume 11??
Devilguy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Devilguy »

The one who kidnapped Souichirou is Souhaku (his father and also the leader of "F").
The next chapters have not been scanlated but you can download them in japanese on the irc channel.
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

lol aww i dont use mirc dats sucks and i cant translate very well
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

kujoe wrote:It still boggles the mind how Asshat became such a lucky guy. But who cares?! :twisted: Thanks to him, it looks like the Jyuukenbu has just gotten four part-time members. Perhaps as supporters maybe?
His Seduction technique !!! :D I think Fugu translated it as ' Beautiful Flash ' :)

i wanted to try that once, but I decided it'd be better not to go there ...
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Dembol »

Banorac wrote:His Seduction technique !!! :D I think Fugu translated it as ' Beautiful Flash ' :)
i wanted to try that once, but I decided it'd be better not to go there ...
I tried, but it was as succesful as Masataka in getting Aya... :wink:
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

id bet masataka will still woop on everyone in his group. its just that hes always seen as a joke and no one takes him serious. but he really is more powerful than maya imo. hes just unlucky so people see him as weak. hell get his credit in volume 11 just look at the damn cover. he owns the cover!
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

hmm i have an opinion i believe da rivalry between souichirou and masataka ended in da beginning and if souichirou comes back during da preliminary battles a hella alot stronger i think he would pay no attention to masataka and pretty much go straight to mitsoumi souhaku i believe will be controlling souichirou like a puppet from dis chapter till after da preliminary matches since wat souhaku is after is bigger than jus da school
Shinpachi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Shinpachi »

Sugano's my hero, except that he wears those fruity boxing gloves. If I were him I'd run away with the 4 divas and die doin the nasty, but that's just me. If TenTen was predictable, I'd say the final fights will be Bob vs Tawara, Mitsuomi vs Masataka, and Souchirou vs Souhaku, but TenTen's not predictable so I dunno wtf's going to happen. I do wanna see Bob vs Tawara though, lol they'd probly fight with their pants around their ankles. Still can't get over that one shot of Tawara standing victorious with a boner.