Tenjo Tenge ED Song...

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Tenjo Tenge ED Song...

Post by moyism »

edit: link has been removed and the video is off my server

Tis the music video to TT ED's song. Aiko Kayou is actually kind of cute, and the video was okay... the usual pop norm I guess?

Please do not share this link to anyone. Also, I'll only be hosting this video for about an week so get it while it last! Enjoy!
Last edited by moyism on Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Aiko Kayou is actually kind of cute, and the video was okay... the usual pop norm I guess?
Yeah, she's not bad, and I like the ending song. Actually, I rather like the music of the series, BGM included. I just think it a shame that the music didn't have anything better to accompany... :(
Starakin
Kouhai
Kouhai

guess who is here

Post by Starakin »

thanks for pv! can't wait to watch it.
This was my favorite song of the anime.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Typical aidoru trash.

Forgive me for being rash, but the song is utter crap and the girl, although being cute, is rather indistinguishable from a bajillion other aidoru.

Always hated the sugary-caramel j-pop with zero meaning. Bring on the j-rock! Although the Visual Kei stuff is usually sucky as well.

That being said, that's the for the link, moyism. I thought about watching this, but didn't want to waste bandwidth on a torrent. 8)
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

I couldn't date a girl with a voice like that. She's cute nonetheless but the voice. Put a muzzle on her. :twisted:
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

Moiyism, is it possible if you could put up the tenjou tenge opening song if you have it, Bomb-a-head by M.C.A.T.? I've been looking for it for a while but can't find a good copy.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

happystealer, that will have to be a no. It should still be relatively easy to find bt for the single if you look around.