Chap 42

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Chap 42

Post by Agent_Wax »

Whoa Fugu, you're on a roll here. Thank you.

This is chapter is definitely one of my personal favourites, for obvious reasons. The panels showing Mitsuomi walking away from Shin and then Maya are just heartbreakingly...sad. Absolutely beautiful storytelling.

Agent Wax
ShiroiNeko
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ShiroiNeko »

thks fubu
but i was a little disapoint with that chapter i tought it s gonna be the deadly fight between those two but not now aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but it was a great chapter
Rain_Cassidy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rain_Cassidy »

The last bit of the hospital scene was indeed great storytelling. Any lesser manga would have open confrontation between Shin and Mits, even if just verbal strutting. Mits' response to seeing Shin showed that he was more sad than angry, and the lack of acting out indicated that there was no room for reconciliation. :(

But I'm biased towards Shin... Mits should've realized... when the Power's on, don't mess with the Man! :x

But I guess Shin's lack of remorse sealed the deal. I almost didn't like Maya's attitude towards the big bro who just saved her, but even with my bias for Shin, I can't fault her for it. Shin, even without the D's Eye, is a selfish irrational bastard. Mits is supposedly 1 of his 2 best friends, and he's despising him for liking his sister. His sister, for god's sake. Shin wants Maya to be an old maid and live with him, basically. :?
jasonred
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by jasonred »

Sadly, Shin's not upset that Mit likes his sister. No problem with that at all.

His problem is that his sis likes Mit.

See?

Anyhow, he dont want Maya to be an old maid. Problem is, he don't want her to see other men. Work that out yourself... oh, and the fact that Mit has been brought up for like most of his life as The Future Destroyer Of Evil Shin... well... that's gotta make everything worse.

As for deadly fight between the two... hmm... well, Mit couldn't even stand up after that... just glad he didn't tear him to pieces outright. Question, was Shin in fact NOT under the D eye when he smacked Mit? Or at least, not crazy? That SUCKS...