Who Killied Shin?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Who Killed Shin?

Mitsuomi
11%
Shin(killed himself)
89%

Total votes: 18

kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Who Killied Shin?

Post by kk1 »

From a discussion in the character descriptions I just was wondering what the general consensus was about Shin's death. I'm of the opinion Shin saw his own death using the dragon's eye and so let Mitsuomi beat him to death at the tournement, but planned on killing Mitsuomi once he knew he was injured to the point where he would die and only hastened the inevitable when he used Mana's needle.
The other opinion seems to be Shin wouldn't have died from the beating Mitsuomi gave him and committed suicide using Mana's needle. And Maya's blaming him for her brother's death is because he didn't refuse to fight him that day.
So what does everyone think?
Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

Shin definately killed himself.

That's by the way why I don't like shin. He killed himself because he just shut his eyes to how many friends he had and how many they cared about him.
Is that thereward to his friends for concerning about him? He should have seen it at least when Bunshinchi tried to save him from the draegon eyes at the Busstop. :x
Friends are the best thing that can happen to you ;).

Bunshichi Tawara is the best!
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

It was his Dragon's Eye that killed him, in my opinion. Just imagine yourself having such a 'talent' - you *have* to get crazy if you can see the future (or parts of it), and being able to see into the sick minds of other people.

Shin was a poor guy... he just could not handle it, and that's the reason why he freaked out that often.
Bomb me, please.
Sota
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sota »

suicide,when he freak out with the dragon eyes,he beat up mitsuomi ,tawara,and all the peolpe in the room XD,but the guillt for hurting mana makes him to choose suicide

shin was not injuried to death
Asunder
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Asunder »

Looking at this from a purely superficial standpoint, Mitsoumi just isn't cool enough to be able to kill Shin.
JonWan
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by JonWan »

Shin killed himself, its just stupid that Maya blames Mitsoumi for his death. Mitsoumi was trying to help her, and she wanted help too.
Halon
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Halon »

Shin killed himself, Mitsuomi think some of the fault falls on him, and he blames himself everytime he thinks about it, that he killed shin.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

Shin definitely killed himself. He willingly stuck the needle in his ear. Although the fight between him and Mitsuomi was the deciding factor I think. As for Maya blaming him for Shin's death, I think she does have a reason for it. But on the other hand you can't blame him for accepting the match becauce Shin did try to blow a hole in his chest. However for all the things that Mistsuomi has done since then, you blame him for it all.