enmi mouki?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

faithinfire
Yuurei
Yuurei

enmi mouki?

Post by faithinfire »

does anybody remeber what happened to enmi mouki? the young red feather who could cause people to hallucinate? is he still in the jyuukenbu, or even in the manga? last time i remeber seeing him is in volume ten saving his sister, and after that he just disappers. will he be in the election tournement?
everyone should play guitar
Asunder
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Asunder »

Why would he be in the Election Tournament? He's like 10 years old.

My guess is that he saved his sister and they lived happily ever after.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

I don't think the manga ever said they were brother and sister. I believe it said something like one of the shrine maiden sisters' who raised him was still alive and that he wanted to go save her. I would think that they're being protected by the other old guys from the former flying phoenix generals.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Re: enmi mouki?

Post by kk1 »

faithinfire wrote:does anybody remeber what happened to enmi mouki? the young red feather who could cause people to hallucinate? is he still in the jyuukenbu, or even in the manga? last time i remeber seeing him is in volume ten saving his sister, and after that he just disappers. will he be in the election tournement?
Yeah, Enma was not his sister. They probably stayed in Kyushu and went back to their home since no one was after them anymore.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Except that they no longer have a home any more, do they? I'm kinda hoping they stayed around to help take down Souhaku.
zangetsu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zangetsu »

That little boy reminded me of Franklin Richards from Marvel comics.
faithinfire
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by faithinfire »

yeah, i guess he wouldnt have anything to do with the election tournement then. maybe he was just put into the story so the whole side story of the computer chip and tsumanji and his son could happen. anyways, i guess oh!great wanted at least a semi happy ending for some of his charecters.
everyone should play guitar