Was that team "F" I just saw in the anime?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

zangetsu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Was that team "F" I just saw in the anime?

Post by zangetsu »

In the Episode of the anime where Mitsumi beats the crap out of Bob, theres a scene with them talking that shows a flame with small, completly white warriors in it. I noticed that not only is theres 6 of them, but that one was holding a spear, one a Bow and arrow, one- what looks like a dagger, one dressed in the same outfit as the Toungue girl, and the other a ninja. I thought that the ninja could be Kabuto since he always dressed in black and seemed to have some sort of inteligence role in the group (ironically enough). I have no idea what the first guys suposed to be though.

Anyway, since that scene wasn't in the manga, this is the only image I have of it. link Unfortunetly, you can't make out the one on top. But it really did look just like her.

So, you think that's them and they were originally supoed to appear in the anime?
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Re: Was that team "F" I just saw in the anime?

Post by kk1 »

zangetsu wrote:In the Episode of the anime where Mitsumi beats the crap out of Bob, theres a scene with them talking that shows a flame with small, completly white warriors in it. I noticed that not only is theres 6 of them, but that one was holding a spear, one a Bow and arrow, one- what looks like a dagger, one dressed in the same outfit as the Toungue girl, and the other a ninja. I thought that the ninja could be Kabuto since he always dressed in black and seemed to have some sort of inteligence role in the group (ironically enough). I have no idea what the first guys suposed to be though.

Anyway, since that scene wasn't in the manga, this is the only image I have of it. link Unfortunetly, you can't make out the one on top. But it really did look just like her.

So, you think that's them and they were originally supoed to appear in the anime?
No he was referring to a period from @the 16th century so those were warriors from that era, and there were 10 warriors pictured not just 6. Probably just coincidence with the weapons, what other weapons can warriors from the 16th century have besides sprears, bows, swords, etc?
zangetsu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zangetsu »

Oh, really? my bad. :?

Now I know...and knowing's half the battle.