Takayanagi Mitsuomi and Maya Natsume???

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Hariel0079
Kouhai
Kouhai

Takayanagi Mitsuomi and Maya Natsume???

Post by Hariel0079 »

What is the relationship between the two of them???

sorry if this topic is old, I'm new to this forum
Asunder
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Asunder »

Maya still loves Mitsoumi, but she can't "forgive him for killing her brother."

Pssshh...sounds like an excuse to get into his pants. At least, it does to me.
Hariel0079
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Hariel0079 »

The relationship just seems mixed in my view, besides isn't Mitsuomi a dark character well as far as I read.
Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

Maya definately loves Mitsuomi and Mitsuomi also loves Maya I think.
I also think that she doesn't blame him for Shins death. I just she also hates Mitsuomi nearly as much as she loves him for trying to become the Ultimate Power to controll all martial artists. :? But that are just things I gues. there is no prove as such for that.
Friends are the best thing that can happen to you ;).

Bunshichi Tawara is the best!
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Maya feels Mitsuomi is going down the same path as her brother(being corrupted by too much power) and wants to save him, Mitsuomi believes his way is the right way and is waiting for Maya to "see the light" and join him.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

We know for sure she loved him once. Now in the present, I don't think its love per se, but she cares deeply for him. I think she forgave him for Shin's death a longtime ago, but when he gaining power became his main goal that's when the rift happened. After Shin's death, instead of going back to the guy he was he became this monster. Remember she said it herself, you can't turn back the hands of time. If they were to get back together it just wouldn't be the same. Given how Mitsuomi acts now, it'd probably seem like she was dating a block of wood anyway.
Hariel0079
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Hariel0079 »

EliteF22 wrote:We know for sure she loved him once. Now in the present, I don't think its love per se, but she cares deeply for him. I think she forgave him for Shin's death a longtime ago, but when he gaining power became his main goal that's when the rift happened. After Shin's death, instead of going back to the guy he was he became this monster. Remember she said it herself, you can't turn back the hands of time. If they were to get back together it just wouldn't be the same. Given how Mitsuomi acts now, it'd probably seem like she was dating a block of wood anyway.

That's what I seem to agree with in total, I'm just sorta in minor confusion. Still to blame him for Shin's death even though Shin committed suicide is pretty senseless.
Asunder
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Asunder »

EliteF22 wrote:If they were to get back together it just wouldn't be the same. Given how Mitsuomi acts now, it'd probably seem like she was dating a block of wood anyway.
Granted, that's one good looking and well built block of wood. :wink:
Hariel0079
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Hariel0079 »

I'd rather see Maya with Mitsuomi's brother but that's just me. I'd bet that might happend in the anime :P
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Asunder wrote:
EliteF22 wrote:If they were to get back together it just wouldn't be the same. Given how Mitsuomi acts now, it'd probably seem like she was dating a block of wood anyway.
That can only last for three minutes? :P

Uhm...yeah... ahem.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

And the he goes bleeding all over the bed. hehehehe :lol:
Hariel0079
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Hariel0079 »

I've only read one chapter on my friends computer and apparently a lot of users on this forum read a lot more than I have so sorry If I end up asking a lot of questions being the manga is licenced and all and I seriously can't wait.

Q: Mitsuomi taught Maya one of his techniniques as I read in the character bio's, when did he do so?
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

probaly while they courting or while they were dating
Asunder
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Asunder »

Well, Mitsoumi becomes a superman in bed for three minutes.

I wonder if Maya would be satisfied with that?
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Hariel0079 wrote:I've only read one chapter on my friends computer and apparently a lot of users on this forum read a lot more than I have so sorry If I end up asking a lot of questions being the manga is licenced and all and I seriously can't wait.

Q: Mitsuomi taught Maya one of his techniniques as I read in the character bio's, when did he do so?
Hmm really? I don't recall that in the manga, unless they're referring to the Forged Needle Attack, but I thought he accused her of stealing it.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

I think he was accussing Shin. But then again, since Maya also knows how to do it, it's also possible that it had been stolen a long time ago.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

or possible that shin taught it to her, maybe
geohound03
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by geohound03 »

People are confused. The Forged Needle attack is a weaker 'clone' of the Takayanagi technique. Mitsuomi seems to dislike this attack. As for the one Shin stole, Maya does not know that. Only Shin knew it (still hasn't been explained how he learned it) and Mitsuomi hated him for it. Also I do not think it was Mitsuomi who taught Maya the forged needle attack since other characters seem to know it too (i.e. Masataka, though I'm not sure about that one) without having been taught it. When Mi-san is criticising people who use the forged needle, he says it in general sense (i.e. not directed at only Maya and Nagi). The only person we see Maya teaching this technique to is Nagi. Plus I've never heard either Maya or Mitsuomi talk about this (him teaching it to her or her stealing the forged needle attack since its only a lame copy that Mitsuomi wouldn't use anyways).
Raymond
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Raymond »

I'm just wondering what is Mitsuomi's stronger version of the Forged Needle, I remember it had a different name, but I haven't watched the anime for a while and I don't have the manga so I've forgotten heaps.
Mitsuomi Takayanagi rules!

Power and control
Nakochan
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Nakochan »

Asunder wrote:

Meh. He's way too bulky for my tastes. Too much muscule is unattractive. I'd take Souhaku over Mitsuomi any day. Sure he's cruel and sadistic, but damn does he look good! Plus he's always so well dressed, no matter what the time period is! :D
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Nakochan wrote:
Asunder wrote:

Meh. He's way too bulky for my tastes. Too much muscule is unattractive. I'd take Souhaku over Mitsuomi any day. Sure he's cruel and sadistic, but damn does he look good! Plus he's always so well dressed, no matter what the time period is! :D
That's funny, the nattily clad Souhaku, I usually don't notice the outfits of comic characters but Oh! Great must have worked in the fashion industry or something. He even adds that extra flare to every outfit the characters wear. Ancestor Aya has had at least 5 outfits or variations on outfits and she's just a 1 timer flashback character.