ITS TIME BOB, ITS TIME

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

jimmy1200
Tamashii
Tamashii

ITS TIME BOB, ITS TIME

Post by jimmy1200 »

i think it is time for mr bob to shine. i hope that mitsumi snatches his ass up and puts the training beat down on him. ive been waiting to long to see my boy bob shine. takayanagi vs bob, you know its coming, and i gotta find out why mitsumi likes bob so much. he would be so much cooler if he was strong and still had his dreads, but whatever.
Asunder
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Asunder »

I bet we see Bob at the Election Tournament and he ends up beating up everyone except Nagi and Mitsoumi. And everyone will wonder how Bob got so fast and strong all of a sudden.
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

Who is this Bob, anyway? I've already forgotten about him. Does he even exist anymore?

He's about one of the most neglected "main characters" I've ever seen... his last proper action was taken in volume 12, now we're in 14 and everybody seems more important than Bob.

But perhaps, it's just like this - everybody (including Nagi and Mits) get beaten up when trying to defeat Souhaku and his bunch, and finally, Bob is the last man standing while the others are crippled, dead, injured or worse.

oO

But as far as I know, Bob has never been released from hospital - or has he? Isuzu and Tagami have released themselves, as it seems.
Bomb me, please.
underdark
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by underdark »

Isuzu wrote:But perhaps, it's just like this - everybody (including Nagi and Mits) get beaten up when trying to defeat Souhaku and his bunch, and finally, Bob is the last man standing while the others are crippled, dead, injured or worse.
I would go for this option too... But then we have Masataka, who is more active than Bob actually, at least in this Souhaku matter, and as you said, I don't remember either Bob being released from the hospital.

Hm, maybe we'll have Bob and Masataka as 'the last man standing' ? It would be cool, me thinks... who knows...
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Nah, it'll be like everyone thinks Souichirou's dead. Then Bob will join Enforcement group. Then during Jyukenbu vs. Election group Souichirou will come back and kick everyone's collective asses. And since he'll think that Maya likes Mits, fighting for love will go out the window. Then he'll become the "true demon." That would kick ass.