Where can I Download Tenjho Tenge avi files??

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

acilac666
Yuurei
Yuurei

Where can I Download Tenjho Tenge avi files??

Post by acilac666 »

Anyone can help me find a site to download avi files of Tenjho Tenge tnx in advance :evil:
Shinpachi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Shinpachi »

I can't be the only one who thinks that typing 'tnx' so lazily is insulting when you're asking for potentially illegal material, along with the extremely confusing angry frowny face... This is just so strange and exemplary of so many individuals I run into in games and chats that I couldn't help but comment before it is hopefully deleted and forgotten. Plus the mark of the beast in his screen name is a little disturbing too.
jimmy1200
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jimmy1200 »

you probably wont get an answer friend. theyre anal about tenjou tenge in here. just buy the dvd, and be patient i guess, or try to make some friends in a forum.
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Re: Where can I Download Tenjho Tenge avi files??

Post by Dembol »

acilac666 wrote:Anyone can help me find a site to download avi files of Tenjho Tenge tnx in advance :evil:
No avi here. Here manga only.

Use the google Luke.
acilac666
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by acilac666 »

so i guess nobody here know where i can download torrents for tenge. just want 2 watch this anime coz i can only watch naruto every week after my download. just got interested in tenge when one time i got sick and all i do is watch tv, then in that day was the first airing of tenge in tv here in the phil. and i can't watch it anymore coz i have work at office untill 5pm and the airing is 4pm so am asking if some can help me where can i download this tenge torrents please thanks a lot :cry:
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

When the anime was first subtitled, there were posts to many links on where one could find a torrent. I doubt they are current now. You could use the "search" function to find them though.

http://mangatranslation.com/cgi-bin/php ... ight=anime looks like a likely candidate.

You probably are better off just doing a normal google search. This place mostly has information on the manga, as most fans panned the anime version.

I haven't watched it myself, though I think I did download the original Japanese at one point.
Halon
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Halon »

i have a site....www.animeyume.org, you have to login in first then type tenjou tenge in the search engine, its bittorrent download.
yes/no
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by yes/no »

Halon
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Halon »

or www.getitfido.com they have all of tenjou tenge 1-24 but not the OVA.