Questions about Enmi Enma

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

AlphaRed
Yuurei
Yuurei

Questions about Enmi Enma

Post by AlphaRed »

Im a newbie in TenTen

but I want know more about the character Enmi Enma.

I think she looks really cool in some of the covers of Tenge, but since I don't have broadband and can't download image translations,

Whats the story with her

And I glanced at an import manga at an expo and it looks like she gets rape, so whats that all about and her story and that other Enmi kid.

It looks like she is a big part of the story.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Re: Questions about Enmi Enma

Post by kk1 »

AlphaRed wrote:Im a newbie in TenTen

but I want know more about the character Enmi Enma.

I think she looks really cool in some of the covers of Tenge, but since I don't have broadband and can't download image translations,

Whats the story with her

And I glanced at an import manga at an expo and it looks like she gets rape, so whats that all about and her story and that other Enmi kid.

It looks like she is a big part of the story.

She's only had one cover. And no her and Mouki aren't very important at all they were only in that one volume dealing with their family and haven't been seen since. You might be confusing her with Aya though, they both have long black hair. Check the character descriptions for more info.
AlphaRed
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by AlphaRed »

I was looking at the covers of volume 10 and vol. 13, I guess thats not her in vol. 13.

I just want know whats the deal with her and her ordeal since she is mention in the story, and what she ties with the main characters and/or the whole story.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

The Enma arc was basically a filler of sorts actually. Well, it seemed to be one at the very least.

But even so, the events in the latter parts led to more significant parts of the story--like the discovery of the chip, and Makiko losing another arm.

I suggest you read up on it, and for sure, it'll be much clearer to you.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

AlphaRed wrote:I was looking at the covers of volume 10 and vol. 13, I guess thats not her in vol. 13.

I just want know whats the deal with her and her ordeal since she is mention in the story, and what she ties with the main characters and/or the whole story.
No that's not her, that's Madoka. Hmm I guess she doesn't have an entry in the character descriptions. Anyway her family was completely wiped out by a member of "F" (Mataza Tsmuji), she was kept alive and tortured to get information on the location of a microchip her family had. She was rescued by Nagi, Aya, Kurei, Yorihira and the only other surviving member of her family Mouki. After Mataza was defeated it's assumed Mouki and Enma returned home (as the chip was recovered no one should bother them anymore) and haven't been seen in the book since. That's it, she was just part of a cool side story, her family is a branch of the Natsumes who have the 8th gate dragon's pupil (though only Mouki has this power), not much more to tell about her.
AlphaRed
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by AlphaRed »

kk1 wrote:
AlphaRed wrote:I was looking at the covers of volume 10 and vol. 13, I guess thats not her in vol. 13.

No that's not her, that's Madoka. Hmm I guess she doesn't have an entry in the character descriptions. Anyway her family was completely wiped out by a member of "F" (Mataza Tsmuji), she was kept alive and tortured to get information on the location of a microchip her family had. She was rescued by Nagi, Aya, Kurei, Yorihira and the only other surviving member of her family Mouki. After Mataza was defeated it's assumed Mouki and Enma returned home (as the chip was recovered no one should bother them anymore) and haven't been seen in the book since. That's it, she was just part of a cool side story, her family is a branch of the Natsumes who have the 8th gate dragon's pupil (though only Mouki has this power), not much more to tell about her.
Thanks for the awesome info.

So who's the characters in the front covers in vol. 10 and vol. 13.
I dig the character design in vol. 10, character designs is what got me into Tenge ( any many other anime )
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

AlphaRed wrote:
So who's the characters in the front covers in vol. 10 and vol. 13.
I dig the character design in vol. 10, character designs is what got me into Tenge ( any many other anime )
Uhh it's Enmi on 10 and Madoka on 13 I already said that. :? here's the character page
http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/charac ... cters.html
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

It looks like Enmi does not have any information in her listing. I'll try to fix that reasonably soon. (I would like to translate, but I've just been really busy lately - with vacationing...)
arashixstorm
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by arashixstorm »

wish enmi family had a bigger role, wonder if mouki might help out the natsume family in the future :roll: