Fight 87

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:06 pm

Rev wrote:wow even Kago called Nagi a piece of meat. I wonder if he plans to take all the power to himself.

I think maya is sooo going to die. Aya will probably be the new leader.

Hmm yeah that was interesting, though after the way he used his mom I guess we shouldn't be surprised he's just using Nagi too. So everyones assumption (mine at least, though I thought others gueessed too) that the 2 new characters are the last 2 red feather families were right (though it's not much of a guess when you read the Kanji :wink: ) the comment that their powers were opposities like the Dragon eye and Dragon fist was interesting, can't wait to see what they are.

After what Maya and Souhaku were saying I'm beginning to wonder if the last panel isn't more than what we thought. I'm beginning to think Souhaku seriously underestimated Mitsuomi, he was only worried about Reiki and someone like Madoka using it, Nagi's just meat to him, but nothing about Mits...maybe he is really dead, I mean who would really think someone could take someone's head off with their bare hands?
And since Maya was still talking through the whole thing her death just doesn't seem as imminent. It's going to be a looong 2 months... :(

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:16 pm

Post by EliteF22 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:18 pm

Nagi is not just meat to Souhaku. Throughout the chapter he was purposefully insulting him and trying to get Souichirou to kill him. This is probably one of the last steps to creating the "True Demon". Quite obvious now that Tet's meant almost nothing to him. This is Souhaku, the guy who was the brains behind Mit's coup and everything else up to now, he's not going to underestimate Mit's. Plus, he already said he was going to be watching the development of both Takayanagi brothers. He probably knows more about Mit's capabilites than anyone else.

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:42 pm



EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:16 pm

Post by EliteF22 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:21 pm

FuguTabetai wrote:I don't see why she would care where Souichirou is physically, but with the information we got prior on how the "Dragon's Fist" is supposed to collect energy for someone with the "Dragon's Eye" to use, that seems like something that could be relevant.
How would the fist user transfer the energy to the eye user to use? I just took it to mean the the two abilities offset each other. So Kabane and Shoujyou's abilities should be relationally opposite of each other. That would mean where Hotaru is a support used to heal others, Kago is probably meant to be special assault troops who can heal themselves from any wound.

User avatar
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:51 pm
Location: NA

Post by Hollowshingami » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:04 pm

I think it could go either way after reading the translation. Thanks Fugu. :D
It seems the two new characters aren't enemies at this point. Especially since how Shyoujyou mentioned how they would be trounced, if they were attacked. Although, Kabane mentioned something about writing the word meat on Aya's forehead, though. 8)

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:28 pm

EliteF22 wrote:
FuguTabetai wrote:I don't see why she would care where Souichirou is physically, but with the information we got prior on how the "Dragon's Fist" is supposed to collect energy for someone with the "Dragon's Eye" to use, that seems like something that could be relevant.
How would the fist user transfer the energy to the eye user to use? I just took it to mean the the two abilities offset each other. So Kabane and Shoujyou's abilities should be relationally opposite of each other. That would mean where Hotaru is a support used to heal others, Kago is probably meant to be special assault troops who can heal themselves from any wound.
On page 146, Kabane clearly says that the Dragon's Fist can be used to provision (供給) energy. I can only assume that one user can supply the Ki to another, which backs up all the talk she had about splitting out the power of the families so they can mutually support each other, covering for the openings that the use of one power creates by offloading those to other people.

I don't know how it would work since we haven't seen that, but it is pretty clear that it is supposed to work that way.

I don't think Kabane was saying that she and Shyoujyou had the same roles, just that as a pair they could work well together to cover each other's weaknesses.

As for the two new people, Kabane and Shyoujyou, I'm pretty sure they are not on Aya's side - Kabane wanted to tease Aya, and it might have gone a bit further than just writing stuff on her. Then again, I get a very strong impression that Kabane is a lesbian, or at least likes the ladies, so it might have had more to do with that.

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:14 pm

FuguTabetai wrote:
EliteF22 wrote:
FuguTabetai wrote:I don't see why she would care where Souichirou is physically, but with the information we got prior on how the "Dragon's Fist" is supposed to collect energy for someone with the "Dragon's Eye" to use, that seems like something that could be relevant.
How would the fist user transfer the energy to the eye user to use? I just took it to mean the the two abilities offset each other. So Kabane and Shoujyou's abilities should be relationally opposite of each other. That would mean where Hotaru is a support used to heal others, Kago is probably meant to be special assault troops who can heal themselves from any wound.
On page 146, Kabane clearly says that the Dragon's Fist can be used to provision (供給) energy. I can only assume that one user can supply the Ki to another, which backs up all the talk she had about splitting out the power of the families so they can mutually support each other, covering for the openings that the use of one power creates by offloading those to other people.

I don't know how it would work since we haven't seen that, but it is pretty clear that it is supposed to work that way.

I don't think Kabane was saying that she and Shyoujyou had the same roles, just that as a pair they could work well together to cover each other's weaknesses.

As for the two new people, Kabane and Shyoujyou, I'm pretty sure they are not on Aya's side - Kabane wanted to tease Aya, and it might have gone a bit further than just writing stuff on her. Then again, I get a very strong impression that Kabane is a lesbian, or at least likes the ladies, so it might have had more to do with that.
Hmm I just took it that the powers are opposites, unlimited "ki" supplier and unlimited "ki" consumer, though that seems to kind of contardict what we've known until now about how the dragon eye works. It was described before as tapping all the ki of everything and everybody, which is what alowed the user to know what was going on everywhere and what everyone thought and saw, and also made the user so powerful, they were using other's ki. Even if her power consumes it I don't see why Aya can't just start tapping other peoples ki now. It seems though Fugu's interpretation is right though in this case I don't see how Souichiro could help unless he and Aya can somehow connect through Reiki, since if she could just tap his ki why hasn't she?

As for Kabane, lesbian? I thought it was a guy, did his/her speech lead you to conclude it's a chick Fugu? I don't see "I" used anywhere that would help.

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:34 pm

kk1 wrote:As for Kabane, lesbian? I thought it was a guy, did his/her speech lead you to conclude it's a chick Fugu? I don't see "I" used anywhere that would help.
Looked like a girl to me. Can't say that the thought that she was a man even crossed my mind, but there is no hint in the langugae one way or the other. I got the impression she was a lesbian just from general demeanor towards Shyoujyou and Aya, and the way she said things. Maybe it is a man? I'm sure it will become clear when she gets in her first battle and her shirt is ripped off.

You can almost always count on that happening.

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:41 pm

FuguTabetai wrote:
kk1 wrote:As for Kabane, lesbian? I thought it was a guy, did his/her speech lead you to conclude it's a chick Fugu? I don't see "I" used anywhere that would help.
Looked like a girl to me. Can't say that the thought that she was a man even crossed my mind, but there is no hint in the langugae one way or the other. I got the impression she was a lesbian just from general demeanor towards Shyoujyou and Aya, and the way she said things. Maybe it is a man? I'm sure it will become clear when she gets in her first battle and her shirt is ripped off.

You can almost always count on that happening.
Hmm that's funny the thought of it being a girl never crossed my mind :D , undefined lips, short fingernails, sloppy hair, the clothes, Oh! Great's women are usually at the very least cute. Even Inue is somewhat attractive.

User avatar
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 585
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 2:24 am

Post by Agent_Wax » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:06 am

Fugu, where did you get that Kabanes have power over the dead? The kanji has shi in it, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, does it? There's no shi in Kago but the guy's a necromancer.

Yes, it certainly looks like Kago's plan depends on him being killed. But that tells us that his power is unlikely to be Resurrection, as there is no way for him to guarantee that Soichirou would not eat his dragon before killing him, rendering his plans fruitless. Reiki is able to thwart his plans somehow, most likely by actually killing him, as he seems worried that Madoka might get her hands on it. Soichirou and Mitsuomi are not blade users.

And speaking of Reiki, there is stil no explanation of why it could cut Tetsuhito. I know every work of fiction is supposed to have suspensions of disbelieve, things you need to accept (usually called 'plotholes') in order for the story to progress. But it's sloppy writing, without ANY possible explanations, that really piss me off. Look at Tetsu. His immunity to steel is biological, stemming from his ancestors consuming iron in large quantities over time to build up immunity. We all know that this could never happen in the real world, but it is at least plausible within the context of the story. So unless the original Reiki was forged from bronze or something, Maya killing Tetsuhito would be a major cop-out on Oh! Great's part. That's like Superman erasing Lois Lane's memory with a kiss. So Kryptonians have psionic powers? No? What, did he suck the oxygen out of her brain to kill off some neurons or something? Bah. :evil:

·Author: fugu Language: English: ... She's a cute girl. Don't you think she's got a rack on about the same level as yours? Look
.........

:shock:

.........

:roll:

.........

:cry:
"Swallow your food whole, fool! Do you not know that mastication makes you go blind?"

User avatar
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:51 pm
Location: NA

Post by Hollowshingami » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:53 am

It might just be me but It looks like Aya has the surperior rack. :roll: Maybe it's because Kabane has her/his eyes closed. :?
Last edited by Hollowshingami on Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:04 am

Agent_Wax wrote:Fugu, where did you get that Kabanes have power over the dead? The kanji has shi in it, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, does it? There's no shi in Kago but the guy's a necromancer.
I believe that was stated in the Tenjo Tenge Ultra Jump special in the small blurb next to Kabane (the old guy in the wheel chair.) You are correct, the names do not necessarily have anything to do with the power.

I doubt, for example, that Shyoujyou's ability is control of Orangutangs.

User avatar
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:51 pm
Location: NA

Post by Hollowshingami » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:35 am

Image

That would be pretty strange to see. :lol: I can't see Oh Great doing something like that, but then again....

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:16 pm

Post by EliteF22 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:44 am

Agent_Wax wrote: Yes, it certainly looks like Kago's plan depends on him being killed. But that tells us that his power is unlikely to be Resurrection, as there is no way for him to guarantee that Soichirou would not eat his dragon before killing him, rendering his plans fruitless. Reiki is able to thwart his plans somehow, most likely by actually killing him, as he seems worried that Madoka might get her hands on it. Soichirou and Mitsuomi are not blade users.

And speaking of Reiki, there is stil no explanation of why it could cut Tetsuhito. I know every work of fiction is supposed to have suspensions of disbelieve, things you need to accept (usually called 'plotholes') in order for the story to progress. But it's sloppy writing, without ANY possible explanations, that really piss me off. Look at Tetsu. His immunity to steel is biological, stemming from his ancestors consuming iron in large quantities over time to build up immunity. We all know that this could never happen in the real world, but it is at least plausible within the context of the story. So unless the original Reiki was forged from bronze or something, Maya killing Tetsuhito would be a major cop-out on Oh! Great's part. That's like Superman erasing Lois Lane's memory with a kiss. So Kryptonians have psionic powers? No? What, did he suck the oxygen out of her brain to kill off some neurons or something? Bah. :evil:
His eating others dragons could possibly be an automatic response. His fight with Ishiyumi showed that even though he didn't know he could do it, his body automatically did it. Souhaku seems to let on that the Dragon Fist's ability to eat another dragon can be blocked by the strength of the other's gate.

We can't really tell from how its drawn, but Reiki might be made out of some other substance. But it seems that when its activated it consumes or burns through flesh as it did with Tet's hand when he first grabbed the blade. Hmm, if it does have the ability to consume flesh that would mean it acts somewhat like a dragon.

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:19 pm

Agent_Wax wrote:Fugu, where did you get that Kabanes have power over the dead? The kanji has shi in it, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, does it? There's no shi in Kago but the guy's a necromancer.

Yes, it certainly looks like Kago's plan depends on him being killed. But that tells us that his power is unlikely to be Resurrection, as there is no way for him to guarantee that Soichirou would not eat his dragon before killing him, rendering his plans fruitless. Reiki is able to thwart his plans somehow, most likely by actually killing him, as he seems worried that Madoka might get her hands on it. Soichirou and Mitsuomi are not blade users. :
Does it? The only thing he seemed worried about was Reiki, from both what he said and Tetsuhito said. Doesn't anyone want to give Mitsuomi some credit? Until I see different I'm going too, the rest is just too much speculation, the UJ Special only says they have "the inheritance of Seirei" or holy spirts , souls I guess. All this ressurrection, regeneration (of his fingers) guesses doesn't explain Reiki. We see Reiki just kills like any other blade by slicing you up, if he can regenerate or ressurrect himself why fear Reiki over any other blade? I've changed my mind unless that wasn't Souhaku he's dead. His plans are only going to be carried out by his underlings or if at all now, is that the 2 new characters(I would think so)? Someone else? Or will it be their powers that can help him? Was that a Kabane helping during Makiko's power transfer to Tetsuhito? The UJ special says Kabane has to do with corpses, well Souhaku now qualifies :wink:

Agent_Wax wrote: And speaking of Reiki, there is stil no explanation of why it could cut Tetsuhito. I know every work of fiction is supposed to have suspensions of disbelieve, things you need to accept (usually called 'plotholes') in order for the story to progress. But it's sloppy writing, without ANY possible explanations, that really piss me off. Look at Tetsu. His immunity to steel is biological, stemming from his ancestors consuming iron in large quantities over time to build up immunity. We all know that this could never happen in the real world, but it is at least plausible within the context of the story. So unless the original Reiki was forged from bronze or something, Maya killing Tetsuhito would be a major cop-out on Oh! Great's part. That's like Superman erasing Lois Lane's memory with a kiss. So Kryptonians have psionic powers? No? What, did he suck the oxygen out of her brain to kill off some neurons or something? Bah. :evil:
:
Yeah even though Superman 2 is probably the best comic book movie ever what was up with that, and the holographic S symbol he throws at the guy (Nom?), Family Guy actually did a funny bit about that. Just a sign of weak writing when you have to pull crap out of your ass I agree. However with Reiki it seems from Kabane's explanation the sword can actually absorb ki so I guess you can imagine it as a ki reinforced blade or ki cutting blade, basically as long as its activated and filled with/transmitting ki it can't break and can cut anything. We saw it was useless against Tesuhito until it was activated so the ki must be the explanation. So far Oh! Great has really impressed me with his backing all his shit up so far.




Agent_Wax wrote:
·Author: fugu Language: English: ... She's a cute girl. Don't you think she's got a rack on about the same level as yours? Look
:
Yeah that dude really needs to open his eyes...or use his hands :twisted: he obviously is blind with his eyes sealed.

Mr_Minou
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:48 pm

Post by Mr_Minou » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:21 pm

hm am I the only one here to think that Maya's heart is perfectly uninjured ? to me the blood on page 155 on her chest comes from her left eye, as shown in the next panels. so there's a great possiblity that she won't die imo :)

ghost99
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:48 pm

Post by ghost99 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:33 pm

We should hopefully find out in October. But the people are taking longer than usual in putting out the edited chapters.

User avatar
Vampire Advent
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:24 am

Post by Vampire Advent » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:34 pm

Mr_Minou wrote:hm am I the only one here to think that Maya's heart is perfectly uninjured ? to me the blood on page 155 on her chest comes from her left eye, as shown in the next panels. so there's a great possiblity that she won't die imo :)
Even if that was the case she has truck load of other injuries to worry about her insides are pretty much jelly. So no there isn't a great possibility she won't die.

User avatar
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:51 pm
Location: NA

Post by Hollowshingami » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:50 pm

Heh, that's the first time I noticed that. Either way, when the blood came out of her left eye, She either died or her body couldn't take it anymore and she just collapsed. I think it's probable she could of died from the blood loss. I can't shake the feeling that Oh Great isn't going kill her off in such a manner. October is so far away.

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:33 pm

Mr_Minou wrote:hm am I the only one here to think that Maya's heart is perfectly uninjured ? to me the blood on page 155 on her chest comes from her left eye, as shown in the next panels. so there's a great possiblity that she won't die imo :)
I agree. I get the feeling rumors of Maya's demise have been greatly exaggerated. Notice just before that happens Aya (her dragon eye form that was there) lets go of and her last hair loses contact with Reiki then Maya drops it. Aya was the only thing keeping Maya going through Reiki and once she lost contact that was it. They both need to get ahold of Reiki again, and I have a feeling(from what we learn about the Dragon fist suppling ki and Dragon eye consuming it) when Nagi-tachi come back down the tunnel and find Maya, we'll just need Nagi and Aya to grab Reiki and let Maya touch it to send her some ki to keep her going. Or who knows maybe Nagi was fed the dragon palm while at Souhaku's and he can heal her all on his own.

shouki
Doushi
Doushi
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:04 pm

Post by shouki » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:22 am



User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:30 am



User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:34 pm



EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:16 pm

Post by EliteF22 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:43 am

Hey, guys. Since no one else did a scanslation I went ahead and did one to make reading easier for everyone.

http://www.deadfrog.us/index.php?action ... tryid=2437

My first torrent in awhile. Hope I did it right.

User avatar
pv82
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 686
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: H Town

Post by pv82 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:43 am

very nice :D

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:16 pm

Post by EliteF22 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:47 pm

Is my torrent working? First time I've used BitComet to seed something and I don't appear to have uploaded to anyone.

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:16 pm

Post by EliteF22 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:37 pm

Whoops, sorry guys my bad. Change the tracker in the torrent to http://tracker.deadfrog.us:42426/announce.

User avatar
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:11 pm
Location: Tallinn, Estonia

Post by MrProphet » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:44 pm

Is scanlated manga allowed here? Not that I mind, but I forgot Fugu's rules regarding this.

User avatar
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:51 pm
Location: NA

Post by Hollowshingami » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:58 pm

I thought he said, he himself wouldn't be putting out the scanlations. In any case, thanks EliteF22. :D

User avatar
pv82
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 686
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: H Town

Post by pv82 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:59 am

No TT chapters for This month (Sept.) :cry:

but it looks like they may have something for next month

Kuli
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:52 pm
Location: Here

Post by Kuli » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:54 pm

I hope Maya isn't dead...maybe she's just really weak...that's what i'll keep telling myself :(

candeep
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:11 am
Location: HongKong

Post by candeep » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:57 pm

im wondering...if maya was really gonna die...aya would have seen it thru her dragon eye..since that would be a very 'big' thing happening to her..her dragon eye should have showed her or gave her hints about it..but it was never shown...so maybe maya won't die...or mayb that's just the way i hope it to be :(

User avatar
Leepee
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:57 pm

Post by Leepee » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:02 pm

OK, wtf?!!

I read all the chapters and I´m still left behind in the dust!
I didn´t even know Souhaku put all the abilities in Makiko, so does that mean she can heal and stuff like that? and why did Souhaku use her anyway? to create the true warrior in her or something?
Geez!!! so confusing!!!! :x

and someone told me Souhaku´s ability was to control people! but wasn´t that woman who was trying to control Mitsuomi who ended up getting punched in the face able to control people? so howcome they´re not related?!
That´s the way the cookie crumbles

Ayato_Kamina
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:41 am
Location: UK

Post by Ayato_Kamina » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:17 am

bleh. nevermind

Dominant Star
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:51 am

Post by Dominant Star » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:54 am

well... ever since 'F' has made their appearance... Tenjou Tenge has start to evolve from school-club-fighting into somekind of deadly-ancient-group of whatsover.... it even become strangier with a lot of death (actually... only a couple of it :wink: )... and from a story which I thought might be a story about highschool student fighting each other... has changed into a deadly-mafia-like fighting (is there actually a mafia??)

Oh well... since then.. I've started to dislike the story... slowly and slowly. But there is reason why I keep following the manga. It's because I'm a fan of Natsume Maya... huhuhuhuhuhu 8)

So... simply to say... if she dies... in this next issue... well... I will stop following this manga. :?

Sob... sob... :cry:
Signature - Do i need one???

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:51 pm

Dominant Star wrote:well... ever since 'F' has made their appearance... Tenjou Tenge has start to evolve from school-club-fighting into somekind of deadly-ancient-group of whatsover.... it even become strangier with a lot of death (actually... only a couple of it :wink: )... and from a story which I thought might be a story about highschool student fighting each other... has changed into a deadly-mafia-like fighting (is there actually a mafia??)

It's Japan, over there they have the Yakuza.

:

Post Reply