Question about war

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

dumbo63
Yuurei
Yuurei

Question about war

Post by dumbo63 »

Some spoilers

The war that was going on in the school was due to the fact that the warriors without dragon gates were afraid that those with powers would take over right? So they wanted to take them out with Mitsuomi leading them correct?
So then after Maya whose leading those with powers and Mitsuomi leading the others team up against Nagi's father?

This is reminding me of X-men .... what a gay thought.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

That's sorta it. However, I don't think all the people following Maya had powers. Some of them just were opposed to Mitsuomi's becoming somewhat like a dictator.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

I don't think anyone had powers at all. The people with powers are a very small group(and it seems the majority of them are related to the 12 families) and some of them don't even know they have them, like when Nagi first came to school. The fight at the school were just Mitsuomi's followers versus those opposed to him. The whole talk about people with powers I'm sure stems from what happened with Shin, as everyone at the school practices normal martial arts. Don't worry this isn't turning into the X-men. As far as I can tell we're down to only 2 superpowered people (Aya and Nagi) at the school, depending on what the 2 new characters can do and if they're students.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

The 100 year war has not yet been explained. The Powers vs Non-powers thing may be just an aspect of it, though Mitsuomi does indeed detest Powers as being unnaturally dangerous and a threat to the non-powered majority.
"Swallow your food whole, fool! Do you not know that mastication makes you go blind?"
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

I remember Souhaku saying that the true demon was the spark to light the fuse for the 100 year war, or something like that. It seems both Mistsuomi and Souhaku have the same goal.