does anyone know

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Jakkaru
Tamashii
Tamashii

does anyone know

Post by Jakkaru »

does anyone know what Oh!Great looks like besides the frog :?:
"My fist is the divine breath! Blossom, O fallen seed, and reveal thy hidden power! Grant unto thee the power of the glorious Mother of Destruction!!"
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

The frog? :?
Sota
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sota »

i don`t understand the question,but i think he is talking about the little frog that made appereance in some cover,it`s says "ogure" ,i think he talk about that frog
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

The frog-like person is what Oh! Great uses to represent himself.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

He must be pretty ugly, this Japanese site http://www.liliaoqi.com/comic/Article_S ... cleID=1180 has a picture of most of the mangaka but not his.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

For some reason I assumed that frog was Mataza's half brother. They seemed to have the same haircut.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

It's probably because he has parents or an uptight significant other who don't want his face (and by extension, theirs) associated with his hentai stuff.

"Think of the neighbours, son! We don't want them banging on our door asking us for advice on A to M!"
"Swallow your food whole, fool! Do you not know that mastication makes you go blind?"
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Mataza's brother's haircut is a "kappa haircut". Kappa is a water (frog) demon. So the similarity is not difficult to see.

But the frog has nothing to do with him otherwise.
ZoddGuts
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ZoddGuts »

kk1 wrote:He must be pretty ugly, this Japanese site http://www.liliaoqi.com/comic/Article_S ... cleID=1180 has a picture of most of the mangaka but not his.
Well most likely the Oh Great! doesn't want his picture taken because he wants to keeep himself obsecure not known to public many mangaka are like that Kentaro Miura, Jin (School Rumble) don't want their pictures taken.

Read the first paragraph here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/convention.php?id=299

Jin said he doesn't want a picture taken because he wants to keep his profile low.

I've seen at least one picture of Kentaro Miura this was when he won a big award in Japan and I gotta say he looks good but he still likes to keep his life private and a low profile lie people not noticing him like walking on the streets etc.

Thats probably most likely the reason why Oh Great! doesn't a picture of him taken.