Help me save this work

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

honorableone11
Yuurei
Yuurei

Help me save this work

Post by honorableone11 »

As many of you know, the Tenjho Tenge manga has been grossly abused and edited in the US by CMX. Go to this site
http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/Tenjoh_Tenge/ and sign my petition.

With enough outcry we can save this work from an untimely demise!

Let the otakus' voices be heard!!!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Online petitions do not work.

A better idea would be to start a letter writing campaign.

Good luck.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Do you honestly think that CMX cares? :? If they did, they would have done or said something 6 months ago. Give it up, man. Just ignore the vile, accursed thing and spend your time and energy getting other people to boycott CMX and buy the original instead.
"Swallow your food whole, fool! Do you not know that mastication makes you go blind?"
honorableone11
Yuurei
Yuurei

Pessimists...Ugh

Post by honorableone11 »

Ye of little faith. :cry: If there are enough people petitioning AND boycotting, it WILL work. Hit them in wallet and the ego. A boycott will show disatisfaction with the product and a petition will show WHY the public disliked the work. Not to mention, since I've posted here and elsewhere, I've gotten quite a few signatures, so there :P

And didn't anyone ever tell you if you can't say anything nice, then shut the f*** up?
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Re: Help me save this work

Post by kk1 »

honorableone11 wrote:As many of you know, the Tenjho Tenge manga has been grossly abused and edited in the US by CMX. Go to this site
http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/Tenjoh_Tenge/ and sign my petition.

With enough outcry we can save this work from an untimely demise!

Let the otakus' voices be heard!!!
My voice is heard by completely ignoring it and not buying it, and buying the original, tankobouken and monthly in UJ.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Re: Pessimists...Ugh

Post by kk1 »

honorableone11 wrote:
And didn't anyone ever tell you if you can't say anything nice, then shut the f*** up?
Dude that's not going to help, don't worry I don't think anyone here actually buys the cmx version, you might have better luck on some other boards.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Uhh, no. Not that I can recall.

And I wasn't dissing you or anything. But the truth is, I believe that you're wasting your time and effort. A petition has already been done. I signed it. It did squat. CMX stonewalled fans and pretended not to know what was going on. They were heckled at comic conventions. Every online forum discussing the issue cursed them. And they're still printing the shit version of TT, coming on Volume 5 now. They've drawn their battle lines, and drawn blood, and you still think you can get them to cave and accede? The entire population of Guyana could sign your petition, and CMX would still likely not give a toss. But, hey, do as you please. I wish you luck.
"Swallow your food whole, fool! Do you not know that mastication makes you go blind?"
Hariel0079
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Hariel0079 »

FuguTabetai wrote:Online petitions do not work.

A better idea would be to start a letter writing campaign.

Good luck.
Yea, Fugu has a point there.. It's best to start a letter writing campaign.. hell that's what I did for Garou: Mark of The Wolves (reffering to PSTwo port released in Japan, I already have my DC ver. but would love to have it on my Xbox)
Currently Addicted to: Eureka 7 ^_^
Anticipating: Sengoku Musou 2, Persona 3
Currently Playing: King of Fighters XI, Guilty Gear X2#:Slash, Melty Blood: Act Cadenza
Finished: Tales of The Abyss, Final Fantasy XII, Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria
Halon
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Halon »

hmmm, i recently pik up the tenjho tenge book in english n i gotta say it suks. im not sure if ur petition would work but im willin to help...so i already sign it.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Halon wrote:hmmm, i recently pik up the tenjho tenge book in english n i gotta say it suks. im not sure if ur petition would work but im willin to help...so i already sign it.
You could have made a bigger difference by not buying the book... :roll:
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

Do we really need to beat this dead horse, anymore? :?