Hell Yes! (vol. 14 cover)

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

It's still weird on page 216 how her hand is still firmly holding onto reiki. :?
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

wax you sure you got the page numbers right?

anyway. it will be hard to tell without the new translation. so much of mayas fight text got re worked, and he added pictures of her dropping riki then going back to Souhaku. Then just as he gets his head chopped off she picks it back up (grips it). seeing how he re did most the volume I doubt that was a mistake :P

the scene also looking out over the water where she was talking all got changed. to what, I dunno :/ the new page 203 (of the scans) I think will explain a lot to wich way it will go with the way the panels are ordered.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I will eventually get a translation of the new stuff up - I'm just pretty busy right now.

One of the things that is distracting me is that I just got a new 15" PowerBook and I'm trying to get that set up to work well. While I like OSX, I think I might like Linux better, which is a bit of a shock. :!:

Anyway, I do want to look at this and get a translation up, I've just been pre-occupied. :)