Can any one help....

Stuff about the Capcom Gals comic anthology.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

pootmaster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Can any one help....

Post by pootmaster »

can someone please tell me the reading, and translation of this sentence its from the Capcom Gals comic:
おつもうコピつてくれたのか悪イな!
Same, but with kanji translated:
おつもうコピつてくれたのわれかイな!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

What page is that from?

It is hard to tell without context, but it looks like "Even you made of copy? That's bad!" (Or, it could be that the speaker is sorry for something, or mad. Can't tell without more context.)

fugu
pootmaster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by pootmaster »

it's from page 6 or 7 i think...
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I translated the previous bubbles as:

<Translation Author="devans" Language="English" Created="2002/03/10">You need a copy of the notes, right? Is this ok?</Translation>

and then:

<Translation Author="devans" Language="English" Created="2002/03/10">Oh. Did you already make a copy for me? I'm sorry - !</Translation>

Also, could you please erase the setting "Annotation update server" in GMAO's options if you are going to translate something I've already translated? If you don't, your translations come to the server, and are added to the translations I've already done. It covers up the bubbles I've already done. If you just erase the setting for "Annotation update server" you will only make changes locally on your computer (you will have to do file->save though, and later on open up that same file.)

fugu
pootmaster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by pootmaster »

thanks! um... if it isn't too much, can you also like translate every word and explain to me how the sentence we put together? thanks!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

pootmaster wrote:thanks! um... if it isn't too much, can you also like translate every word and explain to me how the sentence we put together? thanks!
Hi, all the stuff I translate with GMAO has the Japanese and English for each bubble. Check out http://capcom.mangatranslation.com/v1ch1js/page6.html for that page. Hover the mouse over the bubble, and the Japanese / English will pop up.

fugu
pootmaster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by pootmaster »

ok thanks!