Do you have anymore Capcom Girls Manga?

Stuff about the Capcom Gals comic anthology.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Do you have anymore Capcom Girls Manga?

Post by Guest »

I was wandering if there is anymore since none has been scanned for a while. If there isn't, then I can label it as complete.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Do you have anymore Capcom Girls Manga?

Post by FuguTabetai »

Guest wrote:I was wandering if there is anymore since none has been scanned for a while. If there isn't, then I can label it as complete.
There is quite a bit more from the first volume, and I haven't touched the second volume yet...

fugu
Minaru

Get more out!

Post by Minaru »

Now that Tenge is on hold, and for Vulgar you need the next volume, why not release some CapCom?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Get more out!

Post by FuguTabetai »

Minaru wrote:Now that Tenge is on hold, and for Vulgar you need the next volume, why not release some CapCom?
I might do that, but a lot of the remaining stories are uninteresting to me, so I haven't been able to get up the motivation.

Vulgar Ghost Daydream still has one more (short) chapter in volume 2.

fugu
thezippiggy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by thezippiggy »

i realize this is quite a while later to post, but i just started reading these and i just love them! i realize it's a lot to ask, but could you please translate some more? i don't mean to impose and i understand if you're too busy with your other projects/uninspired to translate.
errr...
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I translated all that I had bought a few years back. There's certainly plenty more around, but I haven't been hitting the local manga shops at all in the past few years. So it is unlikely. Not impossible, just unlikely.
thezippiggy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by thezippiggy »

Oh, alright. If that's the case, may I ask another group to translate the rest of this series? I don't need you to scan or anything, just asking for permission.
errr...
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

you can feel free to do whatever you want.

It isn't really a series as such though; just some random one-shot manga that capcom put out a while ago.