Street Fighter manga...

Stuff about the Capcom Gals comic anthology.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

ManyFish
Yuurei
Yuurei

Street Fighter manga...

Post by ManyFish »

Did u guys ever consider translating other Street Fighter manga like RYU FINAL, the SFZERO mangas, Sakura Ganbaru, etc. I've always wanted read those. Just wondering. Peace.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

By "you guys" you probably mean me (since this is basically my personal site) and not really. I have checked out SF Zero, but it wasn't really that interesting to me. I like the cute one-offs in Capcom Gal's Anthology though.
Lord_Ticky
Yuurei
Yuurei

Re: Street Fighter manga...

Post by Lord_Ticky »

I didn't want to start a new thread if I didn't have to, so I'm using this one even though it's fairly old. I'm a huge fan of the Street Fighter character Cammy White. I love her backstory and the character progression shown in the Street Fighter comics. About a month ago, I discovered that they had made a manga centering around her. Street Fighter II: Cammy Gaiden. I have since desperately searched for, and not found, an English translated version to read. I wish to humbly request a translation of this manga. It's only one volume in length, and though I've been unable to find a translated version I can provide the raw files on request.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Street Fighter manga...

Post by FuguTabetai »

Yeah, I like Cammy. I'm a THawk player myself, but I did play Cammy a bit back in 1993 to 1995 for a while. If you PM me with information about the raws I'll take a look. I don't know if you noticed, but my output here has dropped a lot since 1999 but I have been doing some translation when I find something I like.