Wonder if its okay......

Stuff about the Capcom Gals comic anthology.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

jenovat
Yuurei
Yuurei

Wonder if its okay......

Post by jenovat »

all i wanted to know if its okay if i put them into zips myself, and if you want i can upload em to you so you can distro 'em. This save you time i think............Oh yeah i didnt know where chapter 13 ended (page 92 or 93?) cos it looks like it carries over to 93 but thats where the auto edits for chapter 14 start. Anyway if you want help im willing over here.

Laters
I live for ANIME and MANGA. My true calling........
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Wonder if its okay......

Post by FuguTabetai »

jenovat wrote:all i wanted to know if its okay if i put them into zips myself, and if you want i can upload em to you so you can distro 'em. This save you time i think............
I can zip them up easily enough myself; I just don't want to distribute the chapters via HTTP on this site. I don't have the bandwidth for it. When I finish the volume (if ever) I'll torrent up the whole thing.
jenovat wrote:Oh yeah i didnt know where chapter 13 ended (page 92 or 93?) cos it looks like it carries over to 93 but thats where the auto edits for chapter 14 start. Anyway if you want help im willing over here.

Laters
I'm not sure where it ends either; I haven't looked at this stuff in a while. The JavaScript is the most up-to-date; I might not have generated the edited pages for everything that I've translated yet.