Midnight Bliss?

Stuff about the Capcom Gals comic anthology.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Armads

Midnight Bliss?

Post by Armads »

http://capcom.mangatranslation.com/imag ... 1_003.html

In that image, there are the midnight blissed forms of John Talbain, Aubath and Jedah. Do they appear in any chapter? Or are they just in that image?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

no, that's just a one-off color illustration.

not that I even know what midnight-blissed is; I've only casually played the Darkstalkers games after the first one.

Post by Guest »

FuguTabetai wrote:no, that's just a one-off color illustration.

not that I even know what midnight-blissed is; I've only casually played the Darkstalkers games after the first one.
That's no fun... those three don't appear in any chapter...

About the Midnight Bliss: in Darkstalkers 3(AKA Vampire Savior) Demitri(you know, the vampire guy), got an attack called "Midnight Bliss".

He dashes towards the enemy while shinning with different collors, and, if he touches them, he throws a rose at them, which turns into smoke, surrounding the enemy(which, at this point, can't move anymore). When the smokes clear up, males become girls, and females become either childs, or fan-service version of themselves. After that, Demitri sucks their blood and they explode, reverting back to their original form.

Those three in that picture are originally Gallon(or John Talbain), the werewolf, Aubath(has other name which I can't remember), the man-fish, and Jedah, final boss of Darkstalkers 3.