Vulgar Ghost Daydream vol.10

A shonen horror style manga. Follows the trails of Misaki Saiki, a young "Necromancer" who can speak with dead people.
Gauner
Yuurei
Yuurei

Vulgar Ghost Daydream vol.10

Post by Gauner »

Hey Fugu, do you know if the recently released vol.10 is the final volume? I think I came across a Japanese site that mentioned it. I'm not too sure though. I don't know where to find raws scans of it. Also, anyone know when Dark Horse is going to finally release it? I don't know if I can wait that long if vol.10 is indeed the final volume!!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I read that volume 10 is supposed to be the final volume, but I didn't realize that it was out already. I might pick it up if I get chance. As for raws, I always scanned my own.
Gauner
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Gauner »

Thanks for the info Fugu.
Ed_D_Mighty
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Ed_D_Mighty »

anyone have any predictions? like... whether or not misaki and souichiro will get together? or any mention as to what happened to misaki's mom. stuff has been bothering me since the hot springs vacation.
LaughingDeath
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by LaughingDeath »

I think there at the very least be the implication that misaki and souichiro get together...seems like its been building up for some time...

i'm really looking forward to reading the final volume, i hope Fugu chooses to scanslate it whenever possible...
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

It doesn't seem likely to happen in the near future, but I will get around to it eventually.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Slowly moving closer, step by step: I bought VGD volume 10 today. I don't anticipate scanning it for at least three or four months though.
Thor
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Thor »

FuguTabetai wrote:Slowly moving closer, step by step: I bought VGD volume 10 today. I don't anticipate scanning it for at least three or four months though.
glad things are still moving forward on VGD vol 10. Thanks for all the work on this series FuguTabetai!! Can't wait for this final volume.

P.S. Have a great Holiday Season!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Thor wrote: P.S. Have a great Holiday Season!
Thanks for the support! I plan to work through Christmas since it isn't a holiday here and my family is all back in the US anyway, but I'll enjoy New Year's here with my in-laws at least. :D
justimagine06
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by justimagine06 »

Thank you so much for translating this, and I can't wait to read vol 10!!

It feels like there is so much left that needs to be explained, so I hope the ending isn't too rushed...

My main question is, what the heck is Kinue??? He's practically a main character/thing, and we still don't know how he ended up with Misaki! Well, hopefully the final volume will answer all of my questions.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you so so much for translating this!!
Clamzany
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Clamzany »

How's the work going on this last chapter? Can't wait to find out how it ends.

Thank you again for translating this series!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I haven't looked at the last two volumes of Vulgar Ghost Daydream. When I get around to it, but don't hold your breath. I've been busy.

On the plus side, I'm currently sitting on the 36th floor of a condo in Hawaii.