Next Chapter: Po the Bear

A shonen horror style manga. Follows the trails of Misaki Saiki, a young "Necromancer" who can speak with dead people.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Next Chapter: Po the Bear

Post by FuguTabetai »

Just to let you know, the next chapter is long - 136 pages. So don't expect it any time soon.

BTW, if there are any people here studying Japanese, let me know. I can give you the URL that has the javascript pop-up translations (so you can view the original Japanese, and then see my translation in a pop-up when you mouse over it.) Also has the added benefit of up-to-the-minute automatic updates.

cheers,

fugu
Yuu
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Yuu »

Hey fugu, long time no speaking once again (I had to re-register, man it's been awhile). :lol: I've been busy working with a group on translating GaoGaiGar Final... ugh I'm hating badly scanned pages now... going blind trying to make out some of this kanji :lol:. Was just wondering if you could pass me that URL, I'm >always< looking for interesting works to get my translating up to par. (Plus I always enjoyed the original popup javascript ever since GTO).

On a side note: Looks like you picked another... interesting... manga to translate, not that I blame ya :twisted: keep the rest of us posted on how you're doing, ya? :o
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I sent you an email with the URL.

I've got another 60 pages or so before the chapter (and volume) is complete.

cheers,

fugu
batou
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by batou »

Fugu, can you pls. send me the URL with the Javascript pop-up translations? thanks.