Thoughts on ch.1

A shonen horror style manga. Follows the trails of Misaki Saiki, a young "Necromancer" who can speak with dead people.
SkullKnight
Tamashii
Tamashii

Thoughts on ch.1

Post by SkullKnight »

well I'm definitely interested in this one. Fugu you must really have a good eye for picking interesting manga, or do you use a dice :lol:

For being just the first chapter it certainly had alot in it. Its kinda like sixth sense but with more layers of plot to it.

Those outfits she wears! :cry: thankyou
Out of doubt, out of dark to a day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!
Shishio-sama
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Shishio-sama »

Yeah, Fugu and his T&A.
- The Juppon Gatana -
http://www.thejuppongatana.com
*Japanese translators needed.*
limubear
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by limubear »

thank you Fugu! i like the drawing, story and plot is great...so far but the costume :(

but it doesn't seem to be freaky... Oh great's majin was super-freaky... i stopped reading it around vol2 - 3 hahaha
"I will always use Google(Alt+0212) before asking dumb questions" - Bart Simpson.
Shishio-sama
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Shishio-sama »

I'm pretty sure Majin Devil is only 2 volumes long...
- The Juppon Gatana -
http://www.thejuppongatana.com
*Japanese translators needed.*
Lyer
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lyer »

-I loved the little editors note fugu added in, great stuff. I vote yes for this series, its quite interesting
limubear
Tamashii
Tamashii

opps

Post by limubear »

sorry i meant chapters... i think it was after the sister turned into the cat-devil-whatever... then i stopped reading it
"I will always use Google(Alt+0212) before asking dumb questions" - Bart Simpson.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Thoughts on ch.1

Post by FuguTabetai »

SkullKnight wrote:well I'm definitely interested in this one. Fugu you must really have a good eye for picking interesting manga, or do you use a dice :lol:
I usually just wander around the store and pick up things that look interesting. so luck mostly. But there is a lot of stuff I check out that I don't bother translating. Just read it in a manga cafe or something.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

limubear wrote:thank you Fugu! i like the drawing, story and plot is great...so far but the costume :(
I like the art as well, and the story is really nice. But I think her costumes are a bit too much - but then again, they do have to capture the young male audience, so I can forgive it. Still, I don't think many women will be reading this one.

But what do I know? It looks like some women even read Tenjo Tenge, which I never thought would happen either.

fugu
batou
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by batou »

Thanks Fugu, I read the first chapter and I thought it was great. You should definitely continue translating it.
manta
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by manta »

well i gess the costume just comes with the wierdness and her..errr.. "normal" job.... :roll:

and yea...cant wait for more... are all the chapters this long?...
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

manta wrote:well i gess the costume just comes with the wierdness and her..errr.. "normal" job.... :roll:

and yea...cant wait for more... are all the chapters this long?...
The next chapter is about 130 pages. But that finishes off the volume. I'll have to get the next 4 volumes; I didn't buy them when I was in Japan.

fugu
Shebes
Yuurei
Yuurei

Vulgar Ghost Daydream volume 1 chapter 1

Post by Shebes »

VGD is very good, when I read it for the 1st time it kept me interested throughout each panel. It's kind of dark like lain, but still something that teases like Tengo. Please continue with your translations of this manga. Thank you for introducing us to this manga!
There is something wonderful inside of nothing.
BerSerKer

wow i like i like

Post by BerSerKer »

o im starting to get hook on this manga its serious but funny too. like where she trips and falls :lol: ... then the people there start giving her answers lol :D i would like to see more