an anime

A shonen horror style manga. Follows the trails of Misaki Saiki, a young "Necromancer" who can speak with dead people.

an anime

Post by guest »

no sooner do you introduce us to this thing, than animenation tells us it's gonna be come an anime

"The current issue of Monthly Shonen Ace-A Magazine apparently contains the official announcement that the Teizokurei Daydream (Vulgar Ghost Daydream) manga by Okuse Saki & Meguro Sankichi will be adapted into an anime OAV series this winter. For cover images of the first 4 of 5 (so far) volumes of collected manga, scroll to the bottom of this page and look for the English language word "Daydream.""

Here the link: http://www.smilestudio-jp.com/design/co-data/cc09.html
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

hm. that will probably increase interest, and maybe get some american company to pick it up. Kind of annoying - a lot of the stuff I like keeps getting picked up. That is good, because it means more anime / manga available in America, but annoying because it means I have to give up on something I enjoy. (Well, I can always find something else though. There is lots of manga out there.)

fugu