Volume 1, Chapter 2

A shonen horror style manga. Follows the trails of Misaki Saiki, a young "Necromancer" who can speak with dead people.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Volume 1, Chapter 2

Post by FuguTabetai »

Chapter is out today. This finishes off Volume 1. I'll have to pick up the rest - I might take a trip down to Book-Off this weekend to see if they have them.

This is a good chapter. It is long. But interesting. Anyway, I've got a few notes in the README.txt for people that are into those things. Cheers,

fugu
Gh

Post by Gh »

So what happened to the guy at the end? I don't really understand. Was he struck by lightning or something?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Yes, he was struck by lightning. It was raining earlier, and there were lightning sounds all over the place, but as for the deeper reasons as to why, that is left up to the reader to interpret...

fugu
neolain

Good job

Post by neolain »

:o I just want to thank you and hope it will continu.
It's a great manga !!
neolain
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

well, I just bought volume 2 and 4 (I'll have to hunt down volume 3 sometime later) so things should continue.

cheers,

fugu
Akunoko

Misaki S&M Club

Post by Akunoko »

About the doubts you had, it supposed to be located on a red light disctrict kind of zone, by the way thanks a lot for the translation reading on the first vol. alone made me buy the whole 3 vols. and i'm eagerly waiting for the 4th.
JKLionheart

Good work!

Post by JKLionheart »

I really appreciated your work on Tenjo Tenge, the scans and translations are excellent! I really liked the pictures from Hokkaido also (the one of the crater lake - Mashu Ko? is excellent). Keep it up on this new series, it looks interesting!

Thanks again~ :D
Lava

page 144

Post by Lava »

Great manga, enjoyed reading it so far and hope more's coming soon :D

Still, I noticed that unlike all other images in the first volume page 144 of chapter 2 got a much smaller resolution, only 599 x 911 pixels :? I really hope this page will be redone :wink: But thanks no matter what for your release :)
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: page 144

Post by FuguTabetai »

Lava wrote:Great manga, enjoyed reading it so far and hope more's coming soon :D

Still, I noticed that unlike all other images in the first volume page 144 of chapter 2 got a much smaller resolution, only 599 x 911 pixels :? I really hope this page will be redone :wink: But thanks no matter what for your release :)
read the README.txt. I don't plan on fixing it. I could I guess. I would just have to write a little code to transform the bubbles by the difference between the larger and smaller scan. But I don't really think it is worth it. (I should have set GMAO to use a virtual coordinate system, and size things accordingly to the image, that way the translation bubbles wouldn't have been tied to the resolution of the image, but they are. Which hasn't been a problem before really...)

fugu