Volume 2, chapter 1

A shonen horror style manga. Follows the trails of Misaki Saiki, a young "Necromancer" who can speak with dead people.
Moobah

Volume 2, chapter 1

Post by Moobah »

This one seems kinda short compared to the others, about 34 pages or so? Did I not download the whole file or something ^^; heh.
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

You may have also noticed that chapter 1 was only half as long as chapter 2. It looks like VGD is simply a series in which the mangaka makes the installment as long as it takes to tell the story, however long that may be. Interesting story, though.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Yes, this is a short chapter - 34 pages, similar in length to the first chapter of volume 1. Luckily, the second chapter in volume 2 isn't as long as the second chapter in volume 1 (but it is long...)

fugu
SkullKnight
Tamashii
Tamashii

weird stuff

Post by SkullKnight »

that was some really strong content there! whew! but nevertheless, it had its funny moments.

by the way I noticed the girl on the mangatranslation logo. is she from a series? or did you drop some crazy art skills and do it yourself. :lol:
Out of doubt, out of dark to a day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: weird stuff

Post by FuguTabetai »

SkullKnight wrote:that was some really strong content there! whew! but nevertheless, it had its funny moments.

by the way I noticed the girl on the mangatranslation logo. is she from a series? or did you drop some crazy art skills and do it yourself. :lol:
She's from "Otohime Bomb!", which is amusing, although not anything particularly amazing. Nice art though. I might grab a few more things from that at some point.

fugu
Clamzany
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Clamzany »

Just want to say that I'm really digging this manga so far (I've read most of the translated volumes), and this chapter's probably one of my favourites so far. Kind of intense, but I found it awfully erotic, and funny in parts too. And Misaki really looked hot in that outfit. :oops: Too bad there doesn't seem to be more scenes like this. I know that her dominatrix career isn't the main focus of the manga, but still... Oh, well.