:D If you ever need help.....

A shonen horror style manga. Follows the trails of Misaki Saiki, a young "Necromancer" who can speak with dead people.
ALieNLoVe
Yuurei
Yuurei

:D If you ever need help.....

Post by ALieNLoVe »

Here in Spain Daydream is licensed, so if you ever need some scan or translation, I have the 3 volumes and the October 24th, appears the 4th ;)
Feel free to ask me: alienlove@hotmail.com or justme@ono.com
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Thank you for the offer, but I translate as a hobby - so I need Japanese scans. Since I have volumes 1, 2, and 4 (I'll try to pick up 3 and 5 soon) I can get scans for myself. Since the reason I do this is to do a bit of translation every day, Spanish doesn't help me much... :)

And I don't use Editors or anything. I have a program that I use that does the whole process from raw to final image.

I don't put much time in the webpage though, so if you want to do something with that, it is always nice.

Cheers,

fugu
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

I don't put much time in the webpage though, so if you want to do something with that, it is always nice.
You may regret saying that once my home connection comes back online *grin*

I'll see what I can do about whipping up a quick redesign proposal for the main TJTG and VGD sites (though I wouldn't want to go so far as to screw with this message board's template)

--
Burrowowl
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

burrowowl wrote:
You may regret saying that once my home connection comes back online *grin*

I'll see what I can do about whipping up a quick redesign proposal for the main TJTG and VGD sites (though I wouldn't want to go so far as to screw with this message board's template)

--
Burrowowl
it is just the default template, although there is a TJTG one that I made - but it really sucks...

fugu