Message from a french scanlation team

A shonen horror style manga. Follows the trails of Misaki Saiki, a young "Necromancer" who can speak with dead people.
Chandler

Message from a french scanlation team

Post by Chandler »

Hi everybody !

I'm a member of a french scanlation team called "Maho-japan". Our site is at this url : http://mahojapan.free.fr/ and our channel is the following one : #Maho-Japan@random.irc.kewl.org .

So, we would like to know if you would agree us to use your scans of Vulgar Ghost Daydream in order to translate it into french (to allow french fans to enjoy it too :D ).

Please answer me at this mail : pierre-yves.andriot@wanadoo.fr..

Thanks,
Chandler - Maho-Japan
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Message from a french scanlation team

Post by FuguTabetai »

Chandler wrote:Hi everybody !

I'm a member of a french scanlation team called "Maho-japan". Our site is at this url : http://mahojapan.free.fr/ and our channel is the following one : #Maho-Japan@random.irc.kewl.org .

So, we would like to know if you would agree us to use your scans of Vulgar Ghost Daydream in order to translate it into french (to allow french fans to enjoy it too :D ).

Please answer me at this mail : pierre-yves.andriot@wanadoo.fr..

Thanks,
Chandler - Maho-Japan
I'm pretty sure that I answered this in email, but yeah, feel free. We're all participating in copyright infringement anyway, and I don't see why I should try to hypocritically tell you not to use my scans / translations, which of course are copyright the original author as are all translations by the Berne convention.

Post by Guest »

Hi ! Thank you very much FuguTabetai. I know these scans are copyright of the original author (and not yours :D ), but it's kind of a tacit settlement between scanlation teams to ask to the first scanners if we can use "his" scans, so... :wink:

Anyway, thanks again, make sure we will translate it as well as possible to keep its sense to the manga.

Bye!
Chandler