Doing my part for a manga I love!

A shonen horror style manga. Follows the trails of Misaki Saiki, a young "Necromancer" who can speak with dead people.
ShadowStitch
Yuurei
Yuurei

Doing my part for a manga I love!

Post by ShadowStitch »

I REALLY like this manga. :) The stories are funny and erotic, and the artwork is just beautiful, to say nothing of the excellent translation and editing job!
I stumbled across this translation project PURELY by accident a few weeks ago, and I liked it so much, I even went out and bought the Misaki "Kadokawa ace" toys. :D
The especially cool 'nude' versionof the figure looks just like the image on the main VGD page...rawk!

I've got my spare computer running a constant BT on all 5 available volumes so far, so there will always be at least one person sharing, as long as the tracker stays up. It's the very least I can do.
(Unless someone photoshoppy is needed to help edit)

Thanks, Fugu!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

wow, those are neat.

btw, her name isn't "kohime" - it is a strange reading that comes out "Misaki". Odd kanji for that.

It looks like there will be an anime for Vulgar Ghost Daydream soon too, so I guess it is fairly popular.

I also always have at least 1 seed on each torrent here at mangatranslation, but the extra help is always appreciated.

I might head over to Kinokunia to try to pick up vol 3 today - they didn't have it at Book-Off when I went a few weeks back. I do have vol. 4 though. :)

fugu
ShadowStitch
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ShadowStitch »

They're actually part of the Kadokawa Ace trading figure set, so if you look around, you can probably get them a LOT cheaper than that place was selling them for.. it was just the first one with photos I could find.

Good luck finding book 3... I'm salivating already. :D