Updated characters pages - but not images for Vol 2

A shonen horror style manga. Follows the trails of Misaki Saiki, a young "Necromancer" who can speak with dead people.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Updated characters pages - but not images for Vol 2

Post by FuguTabetai »

I updated the character pages. There are now character pages for vol 1, vol 2, and all characters. I don't have pictures of most of the characters from volume 2 though.

cheers,

fugu
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

I got you mostly covered: http://www.sonic.net/jdf/images/vgd/

Again, I didn't take shots of narration/train announcer, and again you'll probably want to xfer the files over to your webserver so folks don't get 403: Forbidden errors when referenced to my copy.

Thanks for all the work you're doing on VGD. I look forward to the next volume, as well as the upcoming Tenjo Tenge volume (Kinokuniya better get it to you quick before there's bloodshed in the other mangatranslation.com forum).
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

burrowowl wrote:I got you mostly covered: http://www.sonic.net/jdf/images/vgd/

Again, I didn't take shots of narration/train announcer, and again you'll probably want to xfer the files over to your webserver so folks don't get 403: Forbidden errors when referenced to my copy.

Thanks for all the work you're doing on VGD. I look forward to the next volume, as well as the upcoming Tenjo Tenge volume (Kinokuniya better get it to you quick before there's bloodshed in the other mangatranslation.com forum).
Oh, thanks. That's much better. Now almost everyone has a picture. yay.
I'll probably head down to Kinokunia this weekend to pick up VGD vol 3 and 5 (if they have 5 - I've got 4 already) and place an order for TJTG. So hopefully I'll be putting some more stuff out in a few weeks.

fugu
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Updated characters pages - help with portraits?

Post by FuguTabetai »

Hi all,

I updated the character pages http://mangatranslation.com/VGD/charact ... cters.html a while ago to include up to volume 4, but there are still many characters without portraits. If anyone would like to help and frame nice little portraits of missing characters, that would be totally cool. You could just email me (fugu at fugutabetai.com) and I would be grateful. If not, maybe I'll get around to it at some point, even though it would cut into translation time for VGD 5...

fugu
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Hi all,

The characters pages have all been updated, and in particular http://mangatranslation.com/VGD/charact ... cters.html now includes volume 5 characters. Lots of characters don't have a picture for them though. If anyone wants to help out, I would love contributions of portraits for the missing people. :)

cheers,

fugu
Sacrin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sacrin »

I can give it a shot! I'll have some free time for a little while, and it's not like I have much else to do.
"Fithos lusec wecos vinosec"
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Thanks! If you go to the characters page, there is a link for each page they appear on. That's a good way to find candidate images to use...

But the server might be slow though. It's been cranking out data at a high rate usually, which generally gets it rate-limited into oblivion.... Ah well.

fugu
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Thanks to Sacrin, almost all the characters have portraits now for Vulgar Ghost Daydream. Yay! Thanks! :)

fugu
Sacrin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sacrin »

It's no problem at all considering what you have done for me for scaning and translating manga I would not other wise see. Any time you need something, just ask! ^_^
"Fithos lusec wecos vinosec"
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Updated characters pages again

Post by FuguTabetai »

I have updated the characters pages. All of the pages are now sortable on the table column headers.

If anyone would like to send me portraits for any of the characters that are missing, or short descriptions of them, that would really be appreciated!

http://mangatranslation.com/vgd/charact ... cters.html has a list of all characters from all volumes. Volume 8 has lots of "Person" because I don't know the detective names. Bummer.