Acquired volumes 3 and 5

A shonen horror style manga. Follows the trails of Misaki Saiki, a young "Necromancer" who can speak with dead people.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Acquired volumes 3 and 5

Post by FuguTabetai »

since I already had volume 4, I've now got the complete published set... The 5th volume has a little deal that talks about the upcoming anime version of Vulgar Ghost Daydream. I wonder if it will ever show up here in the states. I somehow don't think so, but it is more likely to be picked up than Tenjo Tenge IMHO.

Ah, it will probably take a while before I do any translation on VGD volume 3; I have to scan the stuff in, and I would like to finish the translation I'm working on now (Dogs) as well as maybe do another Capcom Gal's chapter, but who knows. Maybe I'll work on some stuff in parallel. At any rate, things will go slowly.

fugu
oppa
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by oppa »

I could've sworn I posted here last night. That's wierd. Anyway...

Sweet. More VGD soon. Gotta love it. Keep up the good work, Fugu!

I doubt the mangas would be licensed in the states anytime soon (or ever), but now that both VGD and TenTen will have animes, we can at least hope. The companies here in the States are licensing more and more anime nowadays, and doing it faster and faster. The fact that VGD and TenTen will have animes helps allow their counterpart mangas to be more noticed... that's presuming the animes ever hit the States.

Well, guess it's too early to speculate since the animes haven't even been broadcasted yet.

Post by Guest »

the 5th volume will be a thug job :D 260 pages and only 1 chapter ~_~
I bought it yesterday (in Spain is licensed). It was really cool, more action... nice nudes of misaki...lol and more incognites...

I've a question to ask you, Fugu:
Are some pages in colour in the japanese volumes?
I say that, cause the spanish edition is a deluxe-edition whit some coloured pages (at the 5th vol, the 1st four pages... misaki at the hot springs... yummi :) ) If you want those, ask freely =) (i'm just DLing your translations, so i din't see if your volumes had that coloured pages)
At the Spanish edition of Takehiko Inoue's Vagabond also appears some pages in colour that dind't appear at Japan, so I think "maybe Daydream also ^^U")

As I said.... I'm Spanish so sorry about my English ^^U
:D
ALieNLoVe
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ALieNLoVe »

Anonymous wrote:the 5th volume will be a thug job :D 260 pages and only 1 chapter ~_~
I bought it yesterday (in Spain is licensed). It was really cool, more action... nice nudes of misaki...lol and more incognites...

I say that, cause the spanish edition is a deluxe-edition whit some coloured pages (at the 5th vol, the 1st four pages... misaki at the hot springs... yummi :) ) If you want those, ask freely =) (i'm just DLing your translations, so i din't see if your volumes had that coloured pages)
At the Spanish edition of Takehiko Inoue's Vagabond also appears some pages in colour that dind't appear at Japan, so I think "maybe Daydream also ^^U")

I forgot to log-in =) so I'm that Guest
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Anonymous wrote:the 5th volume will be a thug job :D 260 pages and only 1 chapter ~_~

Yes, the first 4 pages or so are in color.

Vol. 5 will be strange, because it is only one long chapter.

fugu