VGD BT seed

A shonen horror style manga. Follows the trails of Misaki Saiki, a young "Necromancer" who can speak with dead people.
Sorry, just a guest

VGD BT seed

Post by Sorry, just a guest »

Hi all,
I was wondering if any of you with VGD downloaded, could start up a Bit Torrent seed?
That would be great, thanks!

-- UJN
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

According to the tracker (http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com:6969/) there are seeds already:

(file seeds downloaders downloads xfer)
vgd_v01 49MiB 2 0 701 33.92GiB
vgd_v02 45MiB 3 0 740 32.56GiB
vgd_v03ch06.zip 13MiB 2 1 1569 21.42GiB

cheers,

fugu
Sorry, just a guest

Post by Sorry, just a guest »

Okay, I'll just keep it open then, and see what happens! Thanks a lot!

--UJN
ork

BT broken

Post by ork »

Ok i started downloading vgd ch 7, everything's fine, there are 4 seeds on just me leeching. This gives me around 40k/sec. Then when it reaches 97 percent I drop down to 0kb/sec. Anyone know why this is happening. This isn't just a one time thing, I deleted and redownloaded the same file 3 times with the same result.
zombi3d
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zombi3d »

umm maybe nobody seeding has the finished file or something?
i dled it relatively quickly, granted the speed kept dropping when i got closer to 100 percent, but only a little
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I always have a complete seed running with the full file. It will only send out data at 10 k/s, but since BT has a nice rarest first stratedgy, things should be fine.

I have seen lately that there are some strange clients out there that do put out bad data. Maybe someone is poisoning the torrent for some reason?

Anyway, I do have a full seed running. Even if someone out there is putting out bad blocks that don't validate the hash checks, eventually you should find a block from my seed that is correct.

fugu
Yushasama
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Yushasama »

You might need to check the tracker. I tried for over an hour to get chapter 7 and still haven't completed it.
Yushasama
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Yushasama »

Make that 2 hours now. Same pattern - reach 99.7%, finally connect to a seed, bad data, drop back to 96.8%.

I give up.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

well, just for you I reset the main seed. So if there was some strange corruption of data in ram, it has re-loaded the file from disk. that's about all I can do. If it is some other peer that is injecting bad data into the torrent, there's nothing I can do about it.

The tracker, by the way, doesn't control any of the data. It just connects up clients with other clients. The tracker is running fine.

cheers,

fugu
amanoheriphant

bittorent error

Post by amanoheriphant »

Getting error - piece 18 failed hash check, re downloading it. The progam keeps down loading with the same error code checked my down load of ch 7 and was missing pages 88 and 89.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Well, like I said I restarted the seed that I run, and it passed all the hash checks fine.

I'm not sure what could be causing this? Very sorry. :(

fugu