Mitsuru's family *spoilers*

A shonen horror style manga. Follows the trails of Misaki Saiki, a young "Necromancer" who can speak with dead people.
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Mitsuru's family *spoilers*

Post by lost »

Would like to say thanks to fugu for the awesome translation ^^, just recently started reading this series, and became a vulgar ghost addict for the last couple days.

I can't wait for the next volume, I've been waiting for the Mitsuru story since the hallucination chapter about Mitsuru and his family. What do you guys think happened with his family, I've read it a couple times and there're a lot questions still waiting to be answered, and maybe I missed something cause english isn't my first language.

Anyway, from what I read, Mitsuru's sister (her name seems to be Nia) suffered from mental problem due to what her father did to her, but I'm wondering which father she's referring to in hallucination chapter, I think she moved and live with Mitsuru's family, (cause Mitsuru said she's what made him move from his family), could the father she's referring to in Hallucination chapter be Mitsuru's dad? I know for sure her old dad did something bad to her cause that's what her mom said in volume 6, and ever since the incident she's suffering from mental problems, so was she really just hallucinating in the stuff she said in volume 4? Because it seems like to me Mitsuru's dad was taking care of her and her mom after the incident. That's one of the thing that might've happened.

Another guess is that Mitsuru's dad is actually hiding something, I couldn't tell what the tape he heard was about in volume 6, he just got really scared and repeatedly saying Nia, then destroyed the tape. And I don't know who's talking in the tape. And from what Nia said and Mitsuru's reactions, Mitsuru's dad could have something to do that lead her to turn to Yuo and committed suicide.